Bye...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
:cry: Off to I don't know where...

Posted last night about bleeding. Well, it got heavier overnight and I'm leaving I guess.... I bled worse with my daughter, later in the pregnancy so I guess I'm holding onto a teeny little string of hope, kinda secretly...

I have a doctors appointment today to get some lab results so I will talk to him then about it then and see what he says to do from here

**I'm going to poke back in now and again to keep the due date list up to date for this trimester and if someone wants to take it over for the next tri and on I can message it to them and they can go from there**

*update*

Saw the doctor, had an exam, cervix is/was closed, sent off to get quantitative bloods done, more on friday and monday (don't think I will need these ones :(), off to hospital to have a scan to make sure it wasn't ectopic, it's not so they sent me home to wait, also no sign of a pregnancy :( tech said it was likely/possibly too early to see anything. I think she was just trying to comfort me... At this point I am convinced it's done. I'm not strong enough to hold onto hope again. The strength of some of the women on this forum just amazes me

Awww hunny, i'm so sorry!!!! Please let me know what happens at your doctors appt!!! I really hope you didn't lose your little bean!!! PMA hun!!! Love ya tons!!! xoxo

i will have you in my thoughts. take it from me, a lot of bleeding CAN happen and be normal. i hope you get some good news.

Sweetie i am so sorry,i just hope your little one can hang on in there,please god you both be fine,keep us posted we will all be thinking of you

Thanks everyone, I have an hour until I see the doctor, the wait is driving me nuts

Back from the doctors and updated first post

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->