C-Section and length of hospital stay?

I have had very long discussions with my consultant and we have agreed if I have no complications I will be released on the night on the day of my planned C-section.

I have tons and tons of help at home. My OH is off work, I have my parents, OH's parents, 2 sets of grandparents and 2 aunties all eager and not working around that time. I'd have someone there to wipe my bum if I needed it haha.

I'm going to discuss it before the section. And afterwards. And make sure everyone I come into contact with knows how important it is to me to escape.

My priority is a healthy me and a healthy baby. It's really reassuring to know that it is possible though.

with my daughter, I only stayed in one night after the section. You can always discharge yourself if you feel well enough, which is essentially what I did. They only wanted to make sure I could pee by myself after taking off the catheter which I could!
Hope you have a speedy recovery

PS I am planning to do the same again btw, having a planned section in January. I don't find staying at the hospital very restful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->