C section booked...

laurat2b

Reaction score
So I saw my consultant today, baby is still breech and so my section is booked for the 28th!!! They will scan me on the day to see if he has turned and if he has they will send me home to go naturally until 41 weeks then section me, if he does turn and I do go into labour on my own they will break my waters if they can and give me the drip and if nothing happens they will section me, if I start labour before the section date they will give me an emergency section!! Kinda crapping myself now tbh :-( xx

Sounds like your team has every option covered! I love leaving the obgyn office knowing they have thought of all potential outcomes :) It's very reassuring! I hope everything works out for you!!

To be honest at first all that info was a lot to take in and I got quite upset, but now I've had time to think about it they have everything covered for all scenarios which is a good thing, my consultant and the midwife were really nice and talke me through everything and reassured me everything would be okay, I had a section last time after a failed induction which didn't go well so I was very apprehensive but they put my mind at rest :) still a bit scared which I think is natural when your facing major gut surgery :) thankyou x

You will be fine :hug: sounds like a good team there :)

Thankyou �� yeah I can't fault them they are much better than my last consultant with my last baby ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->