c-section date

xtashax26

Reaction score
So, i had my appointment today and all is fine at the moment, baby is head down and even though i'm having 2 + bleeds a week still there not huge bleeds.
C-Section date has been set for the 16th of july i will be 37+5, i'm having weekly check ups and a scan tomorrow, if they are worried about anything they could end up taking me in at 36 weeks, but they have said if i have any more big bleeds then they wont hessitate SP? to take me in once i hit 34 weeks.
So only 4 weeks from tomorrow till callum will be here, cant belive i have made it this far, they didnt think i would make it this far :happydance:.

:happydance::happydance: that is brill hun, here's to the next 4 weeks i hope they go quickly and bleed free :hug::hugs:

:hugs: :happydance: great stuff you have done so well to get this far xxx

Well baby is doing fine, he weighs roughly 5lbs 1oz which i think is a good weight :happydance: the placenta hasnt moved away which we didnt think would happen anyway, but it has moved more anteria SP? they said this could cause a problem in thearter but hopfully all will still go well. because they had to do an enternal scan were just waiting to see if i have a bleed today as they wasnt gental about anything.:hissy:

Thats great Lily only weighed 5lb4oz at 37 when she was born x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->