• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

c-section due to bicorunate uterus anyone?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)
I had an elective c-section with ds because my bicorunate (heart shaped) uterus meant he was transverse lie. I have a scan booked at 36 wks to see if that is the case this time. Im 99% positive she is also transverse and honestly dont think that will change.
I was booked in for a c-section with ds at 40wks that changed to 39wks due to high bp but my waters went at 38wks so had an emergency c-section. I hope this time they book me in no later than 38wks...
Anyone else with similar?
xx

I am getting a section due to baby being breech and unable to turn coz of my bicornuate uterus.

I have been told they will aim to have her out at 39 weeks but it may be sooner only because I have low fluids and she is majorly squashed in there. They are just monitoring my regularly just now to check everything. X x

I had a cs with my DD last year as she was breech at 39.2wks due to a bicornuate uterus.

This time due to further complications that they found during cs, twisted uterus, fibroids, uterine window, bladder attached I am higher risk and will be booked in before 38 weeks, will know more when I see the consultant at 32 weeks.

Not the same as yourself but I had an emcs because my lo was footling breech. Turns out I have a unicornuate uterus. They say people with uterine malformation are more likely to have a baby in a breech/transverse position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->