C-section Mommy Club!

no I havent got a tag there but since being pg I have a skin tag somewhere all together more errr intimate..but pregnancy can make you prone to developing them, I just didn't think it'd be down there lol

Hi. didnt know this group was here.

I've just had my third section. DD1 was an emergancy after 21hours labour from waters breaking, DD2 was a planned section at 39 weeks and DD3 was a planned one too at 39 weeks. finding this one harder to recover from but with 2 under 2 its not surprising.

looking forward to getting to know you all xxx

Hi hun - I can't imagine you get much time to rest with such young LO's!

nope not really. hubby has been great but sometimes only mummy will do. lol. trying to get out as much as possible. the 3 mile school run still cant manage yet but im getting there.

God 3 miles wow. hope your getting a bit of rest though. its horrible when it catches up with you.
This year is going to quick wont be long till i see my diabetic midwife in september so i can hopefully ttc in december. I hope i know in advancethis time if Im having a c section or if can have a vbac x
My scar keeps aching a little on twitches but its wierd x

we're going to be TTc again the end of the year - physically I'm sure I'll be ready but I don't think I'll ever be mentally ready again.

I had such a horrible time in the flipping hospital.

In a way I hope there's some reason I HAVE to book an elective - low placenta/breech baby that kind of thing just to take the decision out of my hands.

I want to VBAC more than anything in the world but I'm so scared that I'll end up with an emergency again - and how will I feel afterwards if I manage it will my feeling towards my first change?

I don't know 6 months today and it still plays on my mind every day - the 50 or so hours of labour, and at least 24 hours of that being at 4cm and over, was it my fault I was too tired to move to get my baby to turn or theirs for not giving me any advice about how to get him to turn and making me lay on my back for hours on end so he couldn't turn?

Urgh so many stupid things in my mind that never go away and there'll never be an answer to because thats just the way things happened.

I wish I could VBAC at home next time and just negate the clinical hospital side of things completely but there's no hope in hell Hubby would allow it...he thinks I effing stupid (his words) for even considering VBAC (there's nothing like a little understanding eh?).

Charlie i hope you get a vbac. will you have to go back to the same hospital as last time?
I want a vbac to but i reckon due to to my diabetes i probably will have a section.x

No but the other choice is a hospital that has a BAD reputation. I just dont want t end up with the same consultant so I have to be going to the other hospital.

I just hate the whole 'trial of labour' it sets you up to fail. The recommend you have near constant monitoring and a drip put in even if you don't need it for anything but 'just in case' I mean seriously you don't do that to every woman coming in in labour so why bother just because it';s a VBAC?

Oh yeah you can't be arsed to give a woman the attention they need i labour so instead of MW looking for signs of uterine rupture and scar stretching you just plonk her in bed on a monitor wait for her to not progress and whip her into thatre.

no way.

If I HAVE to go to a hospital I am refusing point blank, I will let them have a half hour to check babba is ok then I'm getting up and moving and the drip??!! Piss off thats what started making my hubby feel so queasy he refused to come to theatre with me last time!

Not ignoring you ladies, just kinda spacey lately. Really tired but really busy!

We have under 90 days till little Charlie arrives via c-section. This one is flying by so fast!

We got our c-section date!!! September 22!

So excited but geez, if I don't get busy, this kids going to be naked! 77 days to go!

hey guys thought id say hello :) i had a c section coz i had a failed induction :( trust me to have that lol

Hi Janny Wanny :wave:
Welcome to the group.

How is your recovery going? Jared looks like a wee cutie. Are you both getting on OK?

hey..... hes good.....me on other hand not so..... still bleeding heavy after a month and i get alot of cramping in my legs and my knees hurt alot .... did anyone else get this??

I did some Janny, just try and eat super healthy. Your body is adjusting to not having to provide for baby, and not having the baby weight to carry around anymore. The bleeding should slow down eventually hun.

Your joints will ache for a little while, getting used to less weight, different centre of gavity again and changes in hormones yet again!

It will all ease.

eventually.

Hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann