c-section question

Angel

Reaction score
I had c-section a little over a month ago,I have done way too much housework since I have been home and I am afraid I have done myself some damage.I am getting some weeping(not alot) from the scar and sometimes it is abit tender.I have looked at it and if it wasn't for the fact that I found the fluid from the scar in my undies(tmi):blush: you wouldn't know that it was weeping.
The scar itself is abit red and I haven't been bleeding for about 2 weeks.
I am seeing my gp for a follow up in a week,should I see him sooner?
Thanks

I think any weeping should be checked out ASAP I know it might not look like much from the outside but you dont know whats goingf on inside. Better safe than sorry :)

xx

I agree with Lilysmummy :)

I had a c-section and my incision got a bit red, weeped a little and was a little sore so i got it checked out, it turned out to be nothing and the GP was happy with it but he said to deffinatly get any weeping checked out incase there is an infection...

Rest...the housework will wait :)

I agree. I think you should get checked out asap as i havent experienced any of this.

If I have done alot then some times it feels a little tender but i have never noticed any weeping etc.

xx

Please go and get it checked out asap, any kind of weeping (in my opinion) should be checked out immediately. Let us know how it goes :hugs:

The one thing they say after a C-section is that if there is weeping to consult your physician.

I've had two and have had no weeping whatsoever.

Best to get it checked out!

Going to the doctors on Friday morning,he thinks it might be infected.
Thanks girls,will keep you up dated.

And in the mean time, leave the house work!!! Your health is more important.

Get some one else to do it.

x

please delete i managed to post twice un beknown to me.

Ta xx

Glad your getting it checked out :thumbup:

Make sure you rest today.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14