C section scar pain, help me!!!

faith2015

Reaction score
I am having sharp stabbing pain when I bend or twist. I rub my finger along the scar and feel a lump and its tender to touch. What's going on ?!?! I am so scared!!! I have a doctor appointment (my 3rd one) and I'm nervous the doctor is going to say the same thing , it takes time to heal. My baby is 11 weeks old. Second csection.

I had something similar and doc diagnosed a haematoma. I was prescribed antibiotics and the pain eased after a few days. Was told your body absorbs the haematoma itself and the pain is due to an infection.

Hope you get this resolved soon.

I know that my scar hurt for a while, but it definitely wasn't that long... I would see a doctor about this, just to make sure everything is ok. Perhaps opening the scar up again aggravated it more this time, so it will take longer to heal. But I wouldn't know. Hope you can get some answers soon

So I have two (I wanna call them) staples trying to come through my skin. She told me I have two opinions, give it time to desolve (how can a staple desolve?) it could take up to 6 months, but if it pops through then I'll have to have surgery. Or have surgery now and take care of the problem. What sucks is I'm in a wedding next week, I can't really get surgery again because my dress won't fit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->