C-section scheduled! :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Honesty, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Honesty

Honesty Baby #4 in the Making :)

Hi ladies my ob just scheduled my c-section for JULY 1, @ 2:30... I'm so excited but hating the time frame since I can't eat anything and I have gestational diabetes! Does anyone know how this will effect me? Or had anyone had a c-section this late in the day?

2. momof2bb

momof2bb Well-Known Member

I have no idea but I think you should ask the Dr question and advice about that...

3. coral11680

coral11680 mother of 3

my c-section is scheduled for between 2 and 3pm. My doc said I can eat a light breakfast about 6am. I had my last baby at 4pm via c-section but it wasn't planned until that morning when I went for a check-up. The doc asked if I'd eaten and I said yes a bowl of cereal about 8am and he said that was fine.

4. Honesty

Honesty Baby #4 in the Making :)

Thanks my doc said we still had time to talk about the rest I turn 35 weeks tomorrow so I will see him on the 15 hopefully he let's me know all the details then... I have a feeling that day is going to go by sooooo slow...