Caffine

I've read the official list of food to avoid from the government of Quebec, understood it, and decided to ignore some of the recommendations: my steak won't be well done (however I will cook it a bit longer than I usually do just in case) and my yolks will keep on being runny (the texture of a cooked yolk makes me gag, there is no way I am going to be sick everyday just because there is a tiny tiny risk).

About caffeine, here the government limits it to two cups of coffee everyday, while my midwife said three, four cups were still safe. I guess the important thing is to remain hydrated no matter how many cups you drink.

Well actually I'm a fan of soft cheeses but I watched a French movie, really good, about pregnancy and her mom figured out she was pregnant because she avoided wine and specifically unpasteurized cheese at dinner. I was surprised

In the main I do agree with you ladies xx

I love a prawn sandwich and seem to be craving them as have had 3 in 3 weeks, my first in months!

But I feel caffiene is an easy thing to cut down on and probably good for you so why not :shrug: I am allowing myself 2 or 3 cups of proper tea a day, I just need it!

With Indie i was so naive, i ate bree all the way through my pregnancy. I had a small glass of red wine when i fancied it (not every week haha). I gave into my cravings of chocolate, cream cakes and fizzy drinks in cans. And she is perfectly fine. I, on the other hand, still have the excess chub from the cream cakes haha!

Off topic, but I love the name Indie. Is it short for anything? Indiana? Indigo?

Thank you, nope just Indie. I like names that can't be shortened. But of cause in the inlaws started calling her Inds. That drive me insane :haha:

Really gorgeous name Bex :)

I think some people will always try to shorten a name. I know one woman that called her son Ian in the hopes that it couldn't be shortened. His friends call him 'E'! How lazy is that, that they can't just say his full name lol!

I stopped drinking coffee because it made me nauseous otherwise I would still be drinking it. I drink tea though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->