Cake for breakfast

It's a yellow and chocolate cake
looks something like this https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Marble-Cake-I/Detail.aspx

The only thing I've ever been able to eat for breakfast is cereal, before and during pregnancy. Now my OH, he's a different matter, he has been known to have a can of lager for brekkie whilst on holiday!

I don't really like breakfast, not all that fond of breakfast foods and hate cooking in the mornings. Pre-pregnancy my breakfast was usually just a piece of toast or an apple. Now I try to be good and do still get the apple in, but yesterday I was bad and today I ate chips :rofl:

I don't really like breakfast, not all that fond of breakfast foods and hate cooking in the mornings. Pre-pregnancy my breakfast was usually just a piece of toast or an apple. Now I try to be good and do still get the apple in, but yesterday I was bad and today I ate chips :rofl:

ooh i looooove breakfast. I do, I get very excited indeed. It's what makes me get up at the weekends.
Ideally I'd have weetabix or museli with ice cold milk, followed by some boiled eggs or scrambled eggs and cooked tomatoes, maybe followed by more toast and honey and washed down with a pot of tea and some juice...or fresh pineapple or even better melon..and then maybe a biscuit or two just to finish thigns off nciely.mmmmmmm...

normally i only get as far as the weetabix and an egg at the weekends but I can dream!

:rofl: The weekends I actually eat more of a breakfast because Stan enjoys cooking it.

Ohh Vickie you are such a tease with your cake!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh. cake!!! ::drawl::

After having pizza last night and a box of prawn cocktail pringles i woke up craving a salad! I waddled (drove) into town to the salad bar to find it had closed down! I was soooo dissapointed!!! I had a kfc instead...

I am not a breakfast girl at all and actually while not pregnant, I really tend to graze a bit in the day and then will eat supper.

I hate cooking it too. But, if OH does, what a mess!

:rofl: I was good today, ate an apple and a piece of toast. Stan makes messes but he also cleans them up :rofl:

i've started scoffing weetabix at silly times in the morning...like 6am when i get up for my 56th pee of the night. I just cant wait for brekkie to come fast enough!!!!

:rofl: 56th pee of the night, I'm with you there! Find myself getting hungry at 4-5 but can never make myself want to get up to eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->