Cake Making & Baking Group

Oh the cakes are just gorgeous, we have a forum of very talented ladies
Alex's are so fab and funky and I adore Layla's, it is so pretty and girly!!

I'm dreading starting mine now :(
It is gonna look a bollox I just know it :lol:

no its not!! Have faith, you are going to do a fab job of it!! When do you start it?
He is birthday isn't until 6th May so I'll start it bank holiday weekend I think, will do flowers and stuff before If I get chance and store them

i have pretty much 2 days free, then i have to start making bob the builder n pilchard heads for some bob the builder cupcakes i have on saturday.

believe me, when word spreads there will be no stopping! i cant believe how many i get n sometimes i wish i had time to myself.

it will turn out great Jo, just remember not to rush anything, n everything will go fine xxx

go on, im a big girl, i can take it kez LOL

I'm gonna try and do it step by step and write out a plan of action, You girls are gonna kick me outta the group by May, I'm gonna ask so many dumb questions :rofl:

Well you know some people use whipped cream in the bedroom....i use leftover buttercream LOL
:rofl: :rofl:

hhmm not sure id like buttercream....and i dont like whipped cream, i just stick with the flavoured stuff....wild cherry ;) :rofl:

Not long now until i have to attempt nintendo theme cupcakes.I'm scared they are going to turn out crap :wacko:

Love the cake Sam. :thumbup:
I think I might do some plain cupcakes today if my mini man lets me.
Does anyone bake without a fan oven? I can do big cakes without buring them, but cupcakes tend to burn on the bottom, so any ideas? Should I just keep moving them about
xx

I have a fan oven i use when i bake here and i do have to keep turning my cakes and put the oven on a slightly lower temp that the recipe usually suggests.

hi girls, looking good!

love that camera cake jac, quicj question...double tier cake boxes?

do they exist?

xx

:rofl: @ the buttercream
thats one way to deal with left overs! :haha:
well my next cake is for OHs mum, may 7th...am thinking of a 10", with her sat cross legged in the middle surrounded by all her favourite things...simples
now just need to make a list of things!
Im sure itll turn out great jo :)
xxxx

Girls, have a look at this facebook page........ her work is flawless!!! I am in awe!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?op=1&view=global&subj=17128438765&pid=11823840&id=580100062&oid=17128438765&fbid=10150170157155063#!/group.php?gid=17128438765

andrea.....i am a friends of andreas (the woman who owns that site), she added my a few years back...lors knows why she added ME as a friend...it should of been the other way round.
yeah her stuff is amazing, she she has done tons of classes, and now runs her own

Just got a really cute baby shower gift for my sister in law.

A blue cupcake made out of blue baby socks :) Soooo cute!

OMG :shock: You are all so talanted at making cakes!!! Where do you find the time?? If i make cupcakes, they are just, well, cupcakes with a bit of icing on :rofl:. I do enjoy baking though, do any of you know a cheap place online to buy supplies from?? I dont have any cutter/piping bags etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->