Cake Making & Baking Group

i know leanne I was about crying when I seen it!! You should have seen me trying to perfect a rainbow for my wizard of oz cake.. LOL!! I ended up using Non edible foam!! LOL!

Hi ladies!!

I've been going through this thread but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.....I love the swirly cupcake's some of you have made and posted pics of, they're amazing. The ones with the swirly frosting on top. Is there a recipe on the thread anywhere and does anyone know what page? I'd love to have a go!!!

Hi ladies!!

I've been going through this thread but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.....I love the swirly cupcake's some of you have made and posted pics of, they're amazing. The ones with the swirly frosting on top. Is there a recipe on the thread anywhere and does anyone know what page? I'd love to have a go!!!

the first page has a buttercream recipe on there

i dont use a specific recipe i just chuck it all in and hope for the best :haha:

Hi ladies!!

the first page has a buttercream recipe on there

i dont use a specific recipe i just chuck it all in and hope for the best :haha:

So do you just make buttercream and pipe it onto the cakes? :blush:

***OMG NEWS FLASH***

I CANNOT believe what is sat in my kitchen right now.....its only a friggin kitchenaid!!!! WOOOOOOP

my OH walked through the door clutching one 2night with an envelope. i opened it and it said 'happy gift day' love u loads n loads, hope you like it, all my love Adam xx

a few months back he was quizzing me about kitchenaid colours, n i was saying i like boysenberry but the internet shows totally different colours, and i was going on about how the black one would go with anything..but it looked a little too 'shiny' for me, and then had a flick thru the colours n said i quite liked the metallic grey, lovely n dark...but not black!

i didnt think anything of it after that.....he must have been taking it all in though because sat in my kitchen is this one:
https://www.kleendesign.com.au/images/Artisan%20stand%20mixer%20ksm150%20pearl%20metallic.jpg

its unbelievably sexy!!:happydance: i love my fiance SOOOO MUCH!! he must of got sick of running to tesco's to keep getting hand mixers LMAO......wooooooooppppp im still in shock!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

OMG nutty mummy! Im sooo jealous right now! lol. Polo Princess my name is cassie, I dont know what yours is?! lol.

Does anyone know where you can get a fairly reasonably priced giant cupcak tin. £30.00 seems really expensive or is that the norm?! x

i think someone said u could get a silicone one that was cheaper? but to be honest id just bake some 6 " cakes, stack them, then carve them, its cheaper than spending £30.00!! plus sometimes those tins can be quite deep so the mixture can be a little 'stodgy' inside when cooking
xxx

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
That is gorgeous!!!!
You must be thrilled..hes certainly earned himself some brownie points :D:haha: xxxxx

:shock:

:happydance:

:cloud9:

mine moans about me getting an electric whisk says i should mix by hand :rofl:

no chance on the planet i would get one you are a very lucky lady xxx

thanks girls....i cant believe it, i keep going in looking at it....and keep tilting the head LOL

cant wait to try it out!! woop....can u believe he bought this for me, and its his own birthday on thursday!!!

hes such a sweety :) i love him to bits n this was one surprise i wasnt expecting as hes so conscious with money and we r pretty skint at the mo!

Tracey you lucky :mamafy: I am sooooo jelous!! Might show my OH hoping he will get the hint xx

Ok I am super duper jealous Tracey!!!!!

Oh wow, so super jealous!!!!
It is gorgeous.
xx

wow going on from Traceys very lovely thoughtful OH....

to mine ..... he just annouced that he doesnt think I should do the wasp cake cos my cakes are rough looking :cry:

to mine ..... he just annouced that he doesnt think I should do the wasp cake cos my cakes are rough looking :cry:

:grr:

tell him if he thinks yours are rough looking he should see mine !!!

your cakes are fantastic !

:shock: are they hell as like, he needs to get himself off to specsavers!!:growlmad:
Don't listen to him, he must be hormonal or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->