Cake Making & Baking Group

I made cupcakes today. I used leftover easter eggs to flavour the buttercream and it was amazing!!
They did look better in real life, cos had to take the pics on a phone

Attachments

• 19042010146.jpg
    19042010146.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 19042010145.jpg
    19042010145.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow Tracey. Jealous much?! There is more chance of a pig flying than my OH buying me one of those!

Andrea I can't believe your OH said that to you. He's obviously either blind, drunk or a div! x

Wow Tracey ... jealous MUCH? :lol:

Andrea what on earth is he on about silly sod, your cakes are gorgeous :grr:

dunno, hes got me all paranoid now though, I keep thinking thats what everyone else thinks now but was too scared to say!

Shitting it cos the wasp cake is quite expensive cos of the size it is going to be so she would be so disappointed if she turned up and it was crap :(

Flower lovely cupcakes btw!

lovely cupcakes!! well done xx

oooooo my kitchenaid now has a name.....Alfie :) LMAO
its only right something so special should have its own name :) sad i know, but i love my Alfie :rofl:

andrea, why did he say they were rough looking? did he explain why he thought that?
maybe he just wants to spend more time with you and hoping saying something nasty would get u to do less n spend more time with him!!

he didnt explain himself and im in the huff with him now........ it probably is for that reason, he hates it when im making a cake, he is like a spoilt child who wants attention!!!

I wonder if i were to buy a kitchenaid and name her, we could breed them!!! :rofl:

u should have asked him. i would of!

adam hates me making cakes too......but bought me Alfie so he cant hate it that much! LOL

yeah get a boysenberry one, and we can breed gorgeous deep purple ones LOL

Can i put my name on the waiting list for one of the offspring :rofl:

ok im upset now lol :cry: i tried to join the bnb cake and baking group on fbook and my request has been cancelled twice?!! :shrug:

Please add me :happydance:

xx

Oh no Cassy :( I wonder why ... admin have to approve requests manually :confused:

dont think anyone cancelled it! kellys on hols and Tracey would ask on here! Ive accepted you now :)

Making cupcakes for brother in law on thursdays.Really unsure what ones to do??

I would do aome Choc/orange and some Lemon ones :thumbup:

oooh that reminds me, poundstretcher has multi packs of Chocolate orange bars and flakes £1.69 for 5+2 free, bargain!!

Well im "attempting" some mini battenburgs .. i say attempting because i dont think i made enough mixture :lol: :dohh: we'll see ...

Seriously ive been drooling over that womans cakes (sweetcakes) on Facebook all day, if i lived in America i would hunt her down like Bear Grylls :rofl: she really has an amazing talent!!

ah thankyou thankyou!! ive been looking at sweetcakes too! there so good its like their just not real! the detail is out of this world! she must have learned from the best. I said she should put some little lessons on you tube so we could see how she does it,

Hello ladies, I have never posted here before, I'm amazed how many pages there are! I need some advice. I have been making cup cakes for a while but they never seem to turn out right. I use my mum's recipe where I weigh the eggs and then put in the same weight in flour, sugar and eggs, then just whisk it all up and cook it at about 160 degrees. Anyway, this has always worked OK in the past, but since I've moved house, the sponge has been stodgey and heavy. I assume it must be the cahnge in oven? Any ideas how I could improve things?

Thanks,
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"