Cake Making & Baking Group

thanks heather!

aww no!! thats a shame about your wedding cake, were u happy with the alternative though?
LOL yeah i have two things on facebook...a group, and a page :)
yeah finished it yesterday, they dont need it till 12th of june....but its fruit cake so will last! i had to make it now because i already have 2 other cakes do do for the 12th and im down london watching bonjovi on the 8/9th!!! woop cant wait for that!

ive been ok with the weather?! we usually get alot of sun in the kitchen though so i just closed the blind a little but everything else has been ok.

so apart from the ...ahem......penis cake, what is everyones elses next cakes?

just got those christening cupcakes to do for sunday then a farm cake for the 5th of june

Jo have you googled?Some even have hair :sick:

OO Kelly imagine running your hands up n down it to smooth it off :rofl:

Tracey that cake is lovely simple but stunning x

ok, im getting all confused with the pages n groups on facebook,

im a member of:

Daisy cakes...thats u andrea :)
Kelz Cakes..thats u kelly!
cupcake couture......???? is that you holly?
cake a licious ...thats u jac
leas rainbow cakes...thats you snowball!
and little miss cupcake.....not quite sure who that is!!??
and who else has pages? xx

Forgot to add I'm doing baby shower cakes next week.Rather than do all blue and all pink should I alternate it as in Blue wrapper,pink icing,blue topper and vice versa ?

zoe, i was the same with the boob cake!! going round n round in little circles over the boobs LOL
yeah ive seen the hair....and some even have......erm....hummmmm trying to think of a nice word, so will go with the correct term... 'semen' LOL

im a member of:

:thumbup::thumbup: Not sure on miss cupcake x

zoe im guessing they dont know the sex!!! id have gone with unisex colours, like yellow, green, or purple.

but if u doing pink n blue, id stick with pink wrappers, with pink toppers, and blue wrappers with blue toppers, not sure if mixing the two would look right???? i could be wrong though!!!

zoe im guessing they dont know the sex!!! id have gone with unisex colours, like yellow, green, or purple.

but if u doing pink n blue, id stick with pink wrappers, with pink toppers, and blue wrappers with blue toppers, not sure if mixing the two would look right???? i could be wrong though!!!

Well it's my baby shower lol me and a friend.I'm on team blue but just thought its one or other so thought blue n pink mix would be nice.She is on team yellow though.This is the wrappers.May be I should do just do vanilla butter icing and use the relevant toppers as blue wrapper,white icing,blue topper.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...3857821&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_928

ooo i see!!!! awww thats great your having a baby shower, no-one would ever think of throwing one for me! LOL

in that case pink and blue sound good!! but i think like u said vanilla buttercream would look better, it might look abit 'too much' mixing the colours.

awww hope u have a great time!!! when is it?

I have 35 cupcakes to do tomorrow night…I’m really excited actually!

I posted a list a little while back!

x

ooo i see!!!! awww thats great your having a baby shower, no-one would ever think of throwing one for me! LOL

in that case pink and blue sound good!! but i think like u said vanilla buttercream would look better, it might look abit 'too much' mixing the colours.

awww hope u have a great time!!! when is it?

TBH i hate fuss and was shocked when my friends told me they had arranged this.It's next saturday in Surrey.A bunch of girls on here all had babys same time Nov 08 so they clubbed together and 2 of us are due again within a week! I'm looking forward to it as it'll be nice to finally meet them.

But umm I'm moving house on Friday so got a lot to do as well as bake! I was going to do a bump cake and had a fab idea but no way can i squeeze it in now.

Thanks hun think i'll do just that.Pink.white and pink topper and visa versa xx

awww Tracey it is gorgeous!!

i think little miss cucpake is Hayley...... trying to remember her username!¬!

oh i have a 21st roulette wheel cake for this weekend....... has to be nut free aswell eeeek!!

great stuff georgie, hope they go ok!

awww thats lovely zoe!!! yeah i like those bump cakes too, but youve done the right thing and made it easier for yourself, ive taken too much on in the past and its driven me to tears! LOL

big belly andrea?? LOL were u talking about a username or talking to me?? :rofl:

ooo roulette cake!! bet thats hard....i almost got to do a dart board...but actually glad im not coz even though it sounds straight forward, everything has to be measured and worked out to make sure the strips are identical and straight etc!
good luck!!

i had to make a cows milk free cake before.....i was cacking it just incase i had overlooked something, but nobody died and they were chuffed so its ok :rofl:
nut free sounds real hard!! arent there traces in flour etc?

well ive been talking to her!! Hes ok with flour, i told her fondants may have traces but she said thats ok.........

The majority of my sugarfalir colours are nut free but a couple of squires may have traces.... :dohh:

She said its ok, most things put that on them to back themselves up , they will test it on his lips before he eats it so hopefully it will be ok.......... im scared!!

lol sorry id end up killing someone LOL

heres the orange ones i made! adam has robbed 3 to take to work this morning!! im glad hes left me some though coz they are actually really tasty!! :) LOL

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31662_400747166925_188177171925_4196343_1409701_n.jpg

im a member of:

Mine is Cupcake-crazy :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"