Cake Making & Baking Group

lol, glitter thats lovely...someone has that as a cupcake website too!

kris..i ddint even think of that when i wrote it LOL

Yes, Tracey, they're shimmery Ivy leaves got married at xmas time with a black and ivory theme, so Ivy just kind of fitted the bill! And you think that's bad about FIL, my MIL decided to tell me that he wears one for all special occasions, including family meals, so now all I can think about when we're all out for a meal together is EWWW, he's wearing a thong!!!!
I've had the same problem thinking of names, too....and so I keep putting it off!! Will try and have a think for you though!

lol what an odd thing to do! LOL

yeah im now totally wracking my brains.....but trouble is im sooooooo picky and such a perfectionist that its going to take AGES to decide on one!
i want something that says 'cake' more than cupcake, as thats what i do most of. i like the one word names for a shop...but i doubt i will ever have one of those. im wary of things that end in 'company' etc as i only work on my own so seems a little 'over estimated!' if that makes sense?
o god why does this have to be so hard!

ok, still can't really come up with anything for a name other than Keik or Cayke I know, not very original.... but it does say Cake, if you know what I mean?!? lol!
Has anyone ever seen this website? https://bellacupcakes.blogspot.com
I thought I had posted it before, but looking back, obviously not, I found the site when looking for ideas on the internet for dd birthday and found it very inspirational, I am also in awe of her, I can't believe she has only been doing it 18 months, but she is so talented she takes my breath away with some of her cakes, she recently did a cake tasting for some of her followers on facebook, shame she's the other side of the world!!

andrea, funny you should say 'cake' LOL i was thinking about calling it cake?!
(with the exclamation and question mark) as its saying 'cake! so we all know what i sell!..but also 'room for cake? and 'is that really a cake? all in one word LOL

LOVE the curious cake shop! but feel id be misguiding as i dont actually have a shop! LOL love it though!!

heather, seen her site before, lost track of it though, just seen those shoe cupcakes...seriously how small must they be, and how perfect!!

my OH just came up with Sugar fairy :) lol

oooh ooh ooh I like this game
what about "A slice of/in wonderland?"

ok, still can't really come up with anything for a name other than Keik or Cayke I know, not very original.... but it does say Cake, if you know what I mean?!? lol!
Has anyone ever seen this website? https://bellacupcakes.blogspot.com
I thought I had posted it before, but looking back, obviously not, I found the site when looking for ideas on the internet for dd birthday and found it very inspirational, I am also in awe of her, I can't believe she has only been doing it 18 months, but she is so talented she takes my breath away with some of her cakes, she recently did a cake tasting for some of her followers on facebook, shame she's the other side of the world!!

Oh they are amazing:cloud9:

jo...just seen ur username......are u really 50 on sunday?? are they buying u a cake??!!!
no-one ever buys me a cake!! LOL although they did once, and it was just a chocolate one from tesco :rofl:

ok, im hooked on this cherry theme now andrea!!
i know i dont like 'company'...but what do u think of
'Little Cherry Cake Company'

and when u first read it....do u read little cherry cake (as in a small cherry cake) OR little cherry.......cake company as in picturing a little cherry, and then a cake company

:rofl: i think about these things too much :( LOL

jo...just seen ur username......are u really 50 on sunday?? are they buying u a cake??!!!
no-one ever buys me a cake!! LOL although they did once, and it was just a chocolate one from tesco :rofl:

ok, im hooked on this cherry theme now andrea!!
i know i dont like 'company'...but what do u think of
'Little Cherry Cake Company'

and when u first read it....do u read little cherry cake (as in a small cherry cake) OR little cherry.......cake company as in picturing a little cherry, and then a cake company

:rofl: i think about these things too much :( LOL
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! It is that bloody Wobbles trying to be funny, I forgot it was there, My Birthday was on the 16th, I'm knocking on but not 50!!!!
Jeez do I look that old?
and No I didn't get a cake :(, mine is normally Choc from Tesco too

LMAO i dont know how old you look...i can only see a penguin LMAO so how old are you?
:rofl:

awwww...did u bake one for yourself. i refuse to bake myself a cake, i always try to get adam to bake me one as a romantic gesture (he cant cook/bake to save his life) but then on second thoughts it would be alot safer if he didnt.....id be poisoned :rofl:

I'm 32 :grr:
there is pictures of me about, few and far between and usually drunk :rofl:

No I didn't bake one, I refuse to LOL

Tracey :shock:

I was mucking about in kitchen earlier making bloody chips for the roulette cake and came up with "the little cherry cake company" But wasnt going to say cos you didnt want company in it!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->