Cake Making & Baking Group

ive been starting a lil facebook page but not gonna put it up yet its got nothing on it lol!! i wanted to start doing lil homemade gifts to sell aswell on fbook and ebay but i dont know if i gotta do anything about payments i know you can earn a certain amount before you have to pay tax or something... anyone know?

just look at my avatar, im the one that isnt male :lol:
I havent made a fb page as im really not that good lol but i have a cake folder on my own profile, if neone wants my fb just pm me :) xxx

me with my oh :D haha drunkness

Attachments

• 27421_1020512266_1250_n.jpg
    27421_1020512266_1250_n.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 75
anyone can pm me to add me.. then again my real name is Tsia so I aint hard to find on FB! lol

I have just started the belated birthday cake for my mum whos visiting from lanzarote on friday. Her B'day was on the fourth sept.. and the cake I have decided is one tier with lilac and lemon theme.

Just put the weirdest looking purple cake mixture in the oven for my first layer! lol
its gonna have lemon buttercream filling for real contrast!

Hi ladies could you please offer me some advice on this cake i would like to try for my mums birthday - its only a little one (shes dieting!) I know how to do pretty much everything apart from the lines on the cake that flow down into a small ball.

Is the icing rolled really thinly and then a tiny ball made from icing too?

Im asking because all the lines seem uniform and all the same size?!:flower:

Attachments

• tina cake.jpg
    tina cake.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 19
it looks to me like they are most probably made with a sugarpaste gun, it makes tubes of icing in different shapes and sizes xxx

I'm Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :rofl:

Pins came out today so I'll be back in baking mode soon. :happydance:

I don't have a fb page as of yet, I did make one but cocked up and did it under "business" and got scared in case an Official saw it :wacko: :rofl: so deleted it and am gonna make another, put it will only be the pics you girls have already seen.

hmmmmm a picture of me you say???

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs154.ash2/41058_416659041533_604441533_5320041_7929627_n.jpg
sorry so big I copied from FB xx

Gorgeous Jo! Love your hair colour.

If anyone wants to add me on facebook just pm me. xxx

it looks to me like they are most probably made with a sugarpaste gun, it makes tubes of icing in different shapes and sizes xxx

oooh sugarpaste gun?????
something else to add to my kit and spend my dosh on! yipee

:rofl: Jo, I soooo didnt expect you to look like that! In a good way! :blush: The 'granny' smilie doesnt help! You look laverly :D

tis meeeee :) --
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs214.snc1/8125_1185028118329_1607051675_30487808_1041339_n.jpg

And i have not baked anything in a few days, been a bit busy, i have been offered a job (i used to do) and its brill money, but its shifts - 6-3 3-11 and im struggling to find childcare -- the money is amazing an its definatly guna be a once in a life time chance (altho i have already done it once for 18 months) but im really finding it hard at the min, my parents want me to move closer to them, and start driving, find car insurance and stuff - my head is everywhere :(

heres me> lol

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/tsia977/drunk4.jpg
(lookin a bit pi$$ed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back