Cake Making & Baking Group

I'm going.. roping in two friends too.. we are bringing te babies.. not sure which day yet tho..
sunday I think

do you have to buy tickets on line or just turn up on the day?

You can do either hun, its usually a little cheaper to buy online but only by £1 or summit! Have a look and it should tell you :)

Well I baked up a storm yesterday :lol:
don't think I should have though as I had to take painkillers for the first time in weeks :dohh:
I've done lemon cake ( though seems heavier than usual so maybe I'm not quite ready yet)
Choc cupcakes, vanilla girly cupcakes and some choc and vanilla fairy cakes.
All ready for my girly night in.
I'll do pics later xxx

Well it seems Cupcakes are all the rage!

Tesco have a new range even got the ice cream cone style ones.

And this i am very excited about! A new shop has opened up down the road that sells exclusively cupcakes.They do orders for Birthdays and weddings etc.The shop is set up like a old fashioned kitchen.I love it!

Lol! Well im going to the NEC i asked mum yesterday about babysitting :) what day you going cass and georgie? xx

I want to go to the NEC thing but got no one to leave Lola with so I can't :(

Danielle - Saturday I think?? I'd rather do fri or sat but not sunday!

Suzanne > Bring Lola :)

yeh suzanne bring lola :) my g'dad is really seriously ill so i may end up bringin K :) xx

Ladies I really neeed your help! I was making a sponge cake using the method of weighing out 6 medium eggs and the equivalent in flour, caster suger etc. However, I put the eggs in the jug and whisked them and didnt weigh them!!!

Does anyone know how much 6 med eggs weigh or can someone do it for me quickly??? Please!! Im doing my recipe in grams thankyou x

i only say 12 cause usually when i do 2o to an egg when i forget to weigh them hope it turnt out okay!!x

Ooooo sound good GF :) and i know the feeling Suzanne K plays up too! :)
Hope you all had a lovely weekend, i have not done any baking :( Im knackered and feel sick at the smell of the oven on, so im staying away from the kitchen as much as poss! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->