Cake Making & Baking Group

i just got my bfp and tried to make orange chocolate cookies today and it made me feel sick... of all things!! :lol:

thankyou girls :) so happy just praying it sticks!! bad thing is though i just want to eat crap all the time!! just obviously not chocolate orange cookies by the smells of it ugh!!

Congrats Strawberry!
Wonder what oddly thought of cake creations we'll get due to cravings ;)

Doing cuppies for OHs mum on Friday….preferably chocolate…any ideas what to put on top?
xx

I'm making a ball of wool for Saturday - not baking until tomorrow though and then a gold cake for Monday :) As well as going to a wedding tomorrow night and out for a meal on saturday for my birthday...And then a Nemo cake for next week :)

Anyone else? x

I haven't got any on at the moment. May have to make a few themed cuppies for work in the next couple of weeks but that will only be if we miss a target!

You sound really busy Cassandra!

Whoppy I feel it lol even if it is only a few cakes - I'm crap at managing time! And that was meant to be golf cake not gold :dohh:

My time line at the min:

23rd Oct - Ball of Wool cake
25th Oct - Golf Cake
29th Oct - Nemo Cake
6th Nov - Anniversary Cake (heart & bow)
9th Nov - Pac Man Cake
13th Nov - Welcome home cake from Aussie! (not sure what i'm doing here - possibly a suitcase!)

And in between all that a wedding, my birthday, a holloween party and 2 bonfire parties lol as well as trying to be a mummy to Livvy and OH :lol:

I don't know if its been posted already....I don't check this thread for fear off seeing yummy looking cakes whilst I'm dieting but....

Betty Crocker Choc fudge icing is £1 in Asda at the mo on offer :thumbup:

i just picked up betty crocker in asda!! yum!! lol
ive not got anyhting on till next week when got a motorbike theme cake

I put some halloween cupcakes i tried out at my Aunties on fb if anyone wants to see. x

ooh I'd like to see GF

I did some halloween style as well today but can't find my camera lead :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back