CALIFORNIA?

i was only supposed to get 2 ultrasounds through kaiser. 1 for the dating one and one at the end to check baby out before birth but i had the dating one, one for downs, one because my doc couldnt find the HB long enough to time it, the one for downs, the one to check the heart and everything and gender, one to make sure she was head down and one at the hospital to check the movement and everything....plus i paid for the 4d ultrasounds.... so kaiser will do more but it depends on what the need is not sure if others will

Welcome to the board!

Yes, it really depends on your Dr/insurance/and how your pg is going. If the Dr feels more than 2 or 3 is required, he/she will do more.

My MW always does a first one, for dating, on your first appt. Then one at 18wks. And that is it unless there are problems/questions later in the pregnancy.

Hi everyone, had no idea this little section existed and have been searching hi and low for people from California on the boards! I'm in Northern Cali, from Napa Valley! It's so exciting to see people that are so close to me, lol. I am only WTT but would love to meet up someday!

Hi Ladies, I have posted earlier but I'm in sunny San Diego! Gave birth 2 weeks and 1 day ago! Hope all you ladies are doing well!!

Welcome Don'tworry, Lys, and Sugar hit!

Hello hello!!!!! I'm in Los Angeles! Would love to meet someone here!

hello ladies, ive been posting in here for a while but the thread was a little dead so i forget about it.... but hello and welcome ...im from moreno valley by riverside

Hey girls, I started a new Cali thread as this one is quite old! Just so we can see who all the new members are!

https://www.babyandbump.com/usa-canada/765103-new-california.html#post13326844

Come join! So excited to see new Cali members!

Omg I'm from Orange County too .. How old r u and where in the OC r u from?

Lol, if a coworker is on here, hopefully she'd be understanding enough!! Lol..
Our receptionist used to be horrible at being online all the time... she never hid it and they just gave her work to do anytime they saw her online (she was also the daughter of a high-up employee though, lol so they would be lenient on her)

USMC - where is that in California?

I am in Southern California, on a Marine Corps base called TwentyNine Palms (I do believe it is the arm pit of California and the Marine Corps!!) We are 2 hours south of Las Vegas in the middle of nothing but sand !! The nearest Walmart (not even Super Walmart) is 40 mins away ! Nothing here but sand and Scorpions and Marines blowing things up ! But this is where my hubby is and that's all that matters to me !:flower:
I'm by your area and also TTC:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->