Call charges

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
How do I find out?

I rang America last night - Suz MADE ME :lol: My OH said it was ok but he was drunk :rofl: bet hes not ok when bill arrives :rofl: how do I find out the charges before he has a heart attack? :oops: :lol:

Depends which phone company you are with, i think with NTL it is 10p per minute in the evenings to the USA, I'm not sure about any other phone company, hope this helps :D

Wibble if ur on BT it will be about £18

Check here:

https://www.bt.com/btcom_redirectLi...sub=PIS_Residential&obsOID=30172&obsType=LINK

It's good to talk! :D

:shock: I tried to get off I sware....But I couldnt just hang up.....You make sure you let me know the bill and I will pay half..... :shock: But Like I said...The next one is on me...... :shock:

It was a good chat! 8)

How much do you think the bill is going to run? Was middle of the night you know.... :rofl: :rofl: (WAS THE BEST PHONE CALL I EVER HAD!)

Wobbles said:
How do I find out?

I rang America last night - Suz MADE ME :lol: My OH said it was ok but he was drunk :rofl: bet hes not ok when bill arrives :rofl: how do I find out the charges before he has a heart attack? :oops: :lol:

:twisted: DIDN'T HE DILE THE NUMBER? :twisted:

THIS COULD BE AN EXPENSIVE FRIENDSHIP...... :twisted: I MIGHT HAVE TO GET A SECOND JOB

:rofl:

Shouldn't be as much as I was thinking - I don't mind Suz the bills in his name tbh LOL

Wobbles said:
:rofl:

Shouldn't be as much as I was thinking - I don't mind Suz the bills in his name tbh LOL

:twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->