Call me crazy but..

Jenn1983

Reaction score
AF came yesterday and for the first time ever I was excited about it! It's because I know Im on a count down and this is 1 of 5 lady times between me and my August Ovulation time!!! YAY!

I ordered Ovulation strips and they should be here this week and I can't wait to start testing and writing down the results and figuring out the specifics of when I ovulate.

I love this feeling!!!! :happydance:

Anyone else out there find themselves getting excited of AF's because they get to check them off their "to-do" lists before August?

I also went walking/running today on my lunch break. I am going to try to exercise and get in shape before there is a bun in the oven. Ohhhh how I love to do lists!! lol

I was exactly the same! Wait till your first (pinpointed) ovulation!!

I'm exactly the same with counting the number of AF's to go, 3 to go!!!

I am completely the same! One more AF to go!!! :)

Woo hoo!! Yay for countdowns! We're probably not TTC for several months yet but I need to get back in shape too. I've only added about 15 pounds in the last couple of years but I want them gone! Better to start off without additional weight, right?

Yay Jenn! :happydance:

Im exactly the same...4 more to go! Roll on August ay! :yipee:

I'm charting for the first time this cycle and I'm loving every aspect of it. I was chuffed today when FF pinpointed my ovulation 3 days ago. I can't wait for AF so I can start seeing if I have a regular cycle now I'm off the pill and to see if I can predict ovulation and AF again. I'm also going to write down all of my symptoms in the 2 weeks after ovulating so that I can compare when I'm actually TTC. Hopefully this will stop me symptom-spotting!

I'm TTC in August too and can't wait! Love countdowns!

Ha ha I know what you mean, I'm on my last pack of pills and usually I dont like coming to the end as obviously I dont usually want it but this time I cant wait for AF to come!!

Aren't we all crazy :wacko:

I feel the same way - I got rid of my birth control pills last week, and I'm excitedly waiting for my first AF. September TTC, here we come! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->