Calling 1st time mums with a due date in August

girlinyork

Reaction score
I could use some friends in a similar position. Please, tell me about yourself :flower:

hi we are due the end of july beginning of august..i believe i am 5 weeks 6 days..but i know i ovulated later so i think i might have a later due date :)

i feel alright besides if i dont eat enough i get to the point where my stomach feels like its eating itself im so hungry lol.... other then that im quite tired...how are you feeling?

i feel alright besides if i dont eat enough i get to the point where my stomach feels like its eating itself im so hungry lol.... other then that im quite tired...how are you feeling?

Gosh, I am exhausted and hungry every couple of hours but a good night's sleep (first in ages) helped a lot! Apart from that I feel great :) Going around on cloud 9 :cloud9:

Im due Aug (think) 8th ish I tested on monday and still getting positives so I think Im 4 week but was on the pill so dont know when I accidently ovulated!

2 faint lines mon,tue,wed got a positive 2-3 weeks on a dig,Thurs darker line

I have 2 other children 6 and 5 and live in the uk

I have pcos and feel very lucky

Hey! I'm due 3rd August. Same boat as you, looking at your signature. Unplanned, but most definitely wanted. :)

Im due Aug (think) 8th ish I tested on monday and still getting positives so I think Im 4 week but was on the pill so dont know when I accidently ovulated!

2 faint lines mon,tue,wed got a positive 2-3 weeks on a dig,Thurs darker line

I have 2 other children 6 and 5 and live in the uk

I have pcos and feel very lucky

Ah, another surprise blessing. I wasn't on the pill - I was using spermicides and a diaphragm and they failed lol. I know when I O'd though because I got some pains from it.

Which part of the UK are you in?

yeah i have pcos too and thats why i think i ovulated later.. at cd32 i got my first positive...it was faint but i had my blood drawn that day to test the levels and my levels were at 70.81.
i really hope this one sticks as it would be very hard on us considering it took us 9 months to fall pregnant.

Hey! I'm due 3rd August. Same boat as you, looking at your signature. Unplanned, but most definitely wanted. :)

It's definitely one of life's nicer surprises. All my family are excited :)

I'm going to sprinkle some sticky dust on this thread for us all :)

We wanted a 3rd but only in talks but we are happy! I live in wilthsire,I just dont feel pregnant,with my other two they were more planned and we were trying for 2 years for my son so to fall just like that on the pill (one or two missed oops!) I just cant get my head around it!
I wish I just knew when I ovulated I think late in the month as my tests were faint and with my other to and pcos I never ovulated like a text book and had longer cylces so Im thinking later in the month,I cant even pop my date into a due date calcultor as I didnt have a last period nor know my cylce date! All I know is a got a BFP on monday!

Anyway hows us August mummys to be feeling?? I only have sore boobies apart from that I dont feel pregnant x

We wanted a 3rd but only in talks but we are happy! I live in wilthsire,I just dont feel pregnant,with my other two they were more planned and we were trying for 2 years for my son so to fall just like that on the pill (one or two missed oops!) I just cant get my head around it!
I wish I just knew when I ovulated I think late in the month as my tests were faint and with my other to and pcos I never ovulated like a text book and had longer cylces so Im thinking later in the month,I cant even pop my date into a due date calcultor as I didnt have a last period nor know my cylce date! All I know is a got a BFP on monday!

Anyway hows us August mummys to be feeling?? I only have sore boobies apart from that I dont feel pregnant x

I have veins all over my boobies and belly! They're like the London underground! I'm also really emotional. I left my shoes by the bookcase yesterday and saw them today and decided I hate them. I picked them up and flung them and then burst out crying. God bless hormones :/

Oh and mood swings! My boobs to are covered in veins! I keep getting them out to look at them much to my dh delight! Maybe thats why they hurt I cant leave them alone! ha

I never had sickness with my other 2 so I dont expsect it this time,I used to get jealous of people who do!

hi im not on my 1st but im due 4th august ive been really irritable and ive just started with ms today.xx

hi im not on my 1st but im due 4th august ive been really irritable and ive just started with ms today.xx

See Im jealous........ morning sickness would make me feel reasured!

I get mine out a fair bit too! Despite the veins they're beautiful LOL! My sister had hyperemesis so I am quite happy to avoid the MS. Major sympathy to you Quail! And wow - 11 kids is quite a feat!! I'm impressed

Hey, I got my :bfp: today, by my calculations I should be due 6th of August and its my first too :D

oh forgot to add my boobs have grow already ,lol.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->