~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Aww congrats on your twins! That must have been a shock if you thought you weren't having more lol. Xx

It was a shock when I found out that I was pregnant and then when I had my scan I was even more in shock. However, I'm super excited. Thank you.

Well your obviously a super duper mum who him upstairs thought at least two more kids needed to have you as a mum! Do you know whetherthey are identical or not? I'm guessing not by the scan pictures?

Aww congrats on your twins! That must have been a shock if you thought you weren't having more lol. Xx

It was a shock when I found out that I was pregnant and then when I had my scan I was even more in shock. However, I'm super excited. Thank you.

Well your obviously a super duper mum who him upstairs thought at least two more kids needed to have you as a mum! Do you know whetherthey are identical or not? I'm guessing not by the scan pictures?

That is the way I look at it. :) The doctor said he is pretty sure that they are not identical.

:shock:

OMG HUN... MOMMYOF3GIRLS
huge Congratulations

whats your due date and il add you to the thread
wow... in shock for you, well done .. im jealous :cloud9:

xx

Oooh we can have great fun gender guessing for you then! xxx

yayyyy:happydance:

i've no idea on twin pregnancys
soo does it mean you c:happydance:n have identical? non identical
same sex? opposistie sex? im super excited for you xx

If they are identical they are both the same sex, non identical can be any combination! xx

If they are identical they are both the same sex, non identical can be any combination! xx

aww thanks for explaining tat:flower:
so by going by mommyof3girls scan
is that 2 sacs?

Iv seen some sac pics online before where theres
2 babies in one sac

can 2 sacs that be either boy and girl or
2x boys/2x Girls.
or is it just random.. :blush:

im totally clueless:blush:

x

I techically don't belong, but can I join anyway?!? Dylan was born 25/12/09 and I'm due on 09/06/11 with another boy

is that 2 sacs?

2 babies in one sac

2x boys/2x Girls.

x

Yep, There are two sacs. My dr did say that identical twins could split really early into two sacs. But he said that he is pretty that mine are non identical because of the thickness of the sacs. This twin thing is all new to me.

Hi noodles! I'm sure there's space for you, squeeze on in! Xx

is that 2 sacs?

2 babies in one sac

2x boys/2x Girls.

x

Yep, There are two sacs. My dr did say that identical twins could split really early into two sacs. But he said that he is pretty that mine are non identical because of the thickness of the sacs. This twin thing is all new to me.

Did you have an inkling? Is that why you had an early scan? Or was it just coincidence?

is that 2 sacs?

2 babies in one sac

2x boys/2x Girls.

x

Did you have an inkling? Is that why you had an early scan? Or was it just coincidence?

I had a feeling that it was twins, I even joked with my husband and said watch I'll go to my 8 week appointment without you and they are going to tell me that we're having twins. However, at 7 weeks, I was having cramping just on my left side. So the dr sent me for an early scan and my husband is the one that pointed out the second baby. After that day, I had no cramping.

Noodles:
close enuf :winkwink:
remeber you real well from 3rd tri soo il add you along :thumbup:
xx

Mommyof3girls
wow thats amazing
you must be super excited about it.
u gunna find out gender yeah ..i cudnt control myself with one, let alone too.. aww lucky you xx

Mommyof3girls
wow thats amazing
u gunna find out gender yeah ..i cudnt control myself with one, let alone too.. aww lucky you xx

I'm counting down the days until I 16 weeks. I'm paying for a gender scan.

Mommyof3girls
wow thats amazing

I'm counting down the days until I 16 weeks. I'm paying for a gender scan.

:thumbup:
Good stuff you'll ave to come bk and let us know how you get on:flower:

Iv my gender scan now in 12days -private
they dont do them here before 19wks but il be 18
so am sure few days wont matter.. xx

Aww yay mummyof3 you'll have to let us know!

I'm getting to that really uncomfortable stage now, the last few weeks have flown by but the thought of 12-14 more weeks of uncomfortableness is not seeming appealing at all :-( wish I could fast forward 6 weeks as then I'm on mat leave!

can someone link me to the 2 under 2 please? x

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-abouts-come-join-us-xxx-127.html#post9501864

wow pinkclaire check out your ticker :thumbup:
your pregnancy is FLYING BY omg :flower:
Hope your feeling a bih more comfie soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back