~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

am bumping up the blue birgade and joining team :blue:

:happydance:

:wohoo: so chuffed for you, its making me want to find out (when I'm at a stage to of course!) x

IM BACK EEKK lol I'm about 6-7 weeks I haven had a doctors apt yet coz I found out day before I came on hols :-( now it's just
To get past the worrying stage fx,d good luck ladies xx

:wohoo: so chuffed for you, its making me want to find out (when I'm at a stage to of course!) x

:winkwink:
when do you hope to find out chick?
soo excited for you, what you feeling?
i guess :blue: xx

IM BACK EEKK lol I'm about 6-7 weeks I haven had a doctors apt yet coz I found out day before I came on hols :-( now it's just
To get past the worrying stage fx,d good luck ladies xx

Congrats Babe..
do you ave a rough EDD and il add you to list on page 1?
and when you get scanned if date changes let me know and il change it for you xxx

Awe yay! congrats. I cant wait to find out. still have a ways to go though.

Ive got a real noticeable bump already though, crazy how fast it popped this time. Its looking the same shape as mine did with my daughter.... hmm. Dh wants a boy because we have a little girl already. i dont really mind either way.

Ive got a real noticeable bump already though, crazy how fast it popped this time. Its looking the same shape as mine did with my daughter.... hmm. Dh wants a boy because we have a little girl already. i dont really mind either way.

:hugs:
Thank Hunii..

you will see it wil fly round until your scan
are you gunna have gender scan or wait till 20wk scan
you'll ave to let us know when you find out :flower: xx

Thank Hunii..

Hey. I hope it comes fast. My doctor does the gender and 20 week scan all in one. She does it between 18-20 weeks, so 8-10 weeks to go!!!

Thank Hunii..

Hey. I hope it comes fast. My doctor does the gender and 20 week scan all in one. She does it between 18-20 weeks, so 8-10 weeks to go!!!

thats great, :) awww no doubt your super excited
hope it flys by for you :flower: xx

Congrats! So exciting!!

We can't find out the gender here unless we pay, so it's gonna be a surprise. We both have a feeling it's another boy but don't mind either way.

Hi hun I wiled it out and it will be round 1-2nd nov congrats on blue bump Hun so chuffed for you!!!!

Congrats! So exciting!!

We can't find out the gender here unless we pay, so it's gonna be a surprise. We both have a feeling it's another boy but don't mind either way.

thanks hunii
yh i payed private to be told myself..
they might have told me at my amoanly scan but not sure so jus went to find out myself incase they didnt..congrats on :yellow: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->