~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Happy birthday to Max and Alex too if i dont get on :cake:

Hayley Korben was due 5th April x

I was an april sweet pea too but Max was evicted early. Now due November 26th this year!!!
Nice to see some familiar faces! x

Added you hun
and congrats goodluck with pregnancy xx

im good hunii, us exhausted from all travelling over last few days..

how are you?
x

I'm good, I think I'm finally over the morning sickness. I'm eating every couple hours so that is helping. Hubby and I heard the babies' heartbeats tonight with the doppler he got me. :) So I'm on cloud 9.

I can tell that my body is working hard to make room for the babies. My belly is uncomfortable from the stretching. :haha: I keep on saying that if I'm uncomfortable now what am I going to be feeling like come 20 weeks.

:hi: vicky! Haven't chatted for a while, how are you getting on?

30 weeks for me today, ekk! That sounds mega pregnant :haha:

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hey lovely, I'm good thanks :thumbup: Is your little man sleeping any better now? Eeek to being 3/4 done :happydance: When do you start maternity leave?

Hayley how did your scan go?

Hope you've managed to catch up on some rest miisdior. Have you been anywhere nice?

Glad the sickness is better mummyof3girls.

What are you all doing to celebrate the LO's turning one?
We're having a little party, nothing OTT but I really want to take her to the zoo. Will have to see how I feel at 38 weeks pregnant though :shrug:

:hi: new ladies! Its scary when you first find out eh?

Mommy congrats on hearing their hb so cute :cloud9:

MissD are you back now? Did you have fun?

:hi: vicky! Haven't chatted for a while, how are you getting on?

30 weeks for me today, ekk! That sounds mega pregnant :haha:

Hope everyone is ok xx

Hey lovely, I'm good thanks :thumbup: Is your little man sleeping any better now? Eeek to being 3/4 done :happydance: When do you start maternity leave?

Hayley how did your scan go?

Hope you've managed to catch up on some rest miisdior. Have you been anywhere nice?

Glad the sickness is better mummyof3girls.

What are you all doing to celebrate the LO's turning one?
We're having a little party, nothing OTT but I really want to take her to the zoo. Will have to see how I feel at 38 weeks pregnant though :shrug:

Vicky, if he sleeps tonight, we will have had 7 nights of him sleeping through! I cant believe it! although he has 5 new teeth, 3 are his molars so think that explains a lot! Hes still up at 6am though which is killing me!

For James' birthday we had a little party and some family over in the evening, it was really nice! I'm sure you'll manage something, but just dont put to much pressure on yourself, they appreciate a cardboard box and balloons as much as anything else!

mommyof3girls

well done on hearing hb babe:happydance:
could you pick up the two easily? i cud imagine be difficult to start wiv..
xx
vickie83
how are you Babe?
i was in wexford, SE ireland..
im from the northeast so was a nice trip down
was relaxing..(( well as relaxing as it gets with a hyper 13mth old)):haha:
xx

pinkclaire

how are you?
yh am home now, glad to be back in a way
back to routine and familar surroundings with cayden
was more jus chilling than fun, buh cayden had TONS of fun in the pool the 2nights we was there, he LOVED it omg..
1st time in pool and he adored it... xx

It took me a few days to actually find them. Its hard to tell if I'm listening to the same heart beat or a different one. :haha: There are times where I hear a heart beat and then all of a sudden I hear an echo. Its so crazy thinking that I'm growing to beans in there.

Vickie83- We are having a family party for Kinleigh the saturday following her birthday. Nothing to big. Ordering pizza for everyone to eat and I'm doing cupcakes instead of a cake. I have nothing yet and the party is almost a week away. I need to get on the ball.

Claire- yay for him sleeping through! :happydance: 6AM wake ups are the norm here too ugh! :( I seen James' birthday pics of facebook, looks like he had a great time :)

Miisdior- sounds lovely, glad Cayden enjoyed the pool. Were you next to the sea?

Mommyof3- it's amazing you're able to hear both so early on! :D I had a hard enough job finding 1 heartbeat that early lol. I'm sure Kinleigh will have a lovely time!

I have the midwife tomorrow morning then the afternoon is the second attempt at the 3D scan. Fingers crossed she isn't too comfy snuggled into my placenta this time!

Went for my early scan this morning and was so scare history was going to repeat itself from the MMC i suffered at Xmas, but i seen the little flicker of the heartbeat and cried :happydance: so fx'd this is a sticky xx

Hey Everyone!!! Im 11 weeks today. Cant believe how fast its going. Probably helps to have my 6 month old to look after. Cant believe baby is the size of a lime already.

Found the heart beat and ten weeks and baby has been hiding from me ever since so taking a break looking for a few days. Still no sickness or anything. Feeling very lucky this time around.

Been feeling bubbles and popcorn feeling but pretty sure its just wishful thinking. It doesnt feel like gas though. I never had the bubble feling last time just kicks and rolls right away. Hmmmm

Hows everyone doing today?

vickie83
pretty close, wexford is traditionally known as a fishing town
and right next to rosslare harbour (main shipping port in ireland)
so there was sea round the town we stayed in and also a main river running through too x

Poppy

congrats hun, delighted..x

chele
changed your dates hun x

yourstruly10
sounds like bubs, i had that at your stage
then went quiet for weeks and then kicks and flicks started at 17w0d
so hope you feel more of that over next few weeks:thumbup:
Im okaii thanks, had scare last night, ended up in a+e
real long story, its in my journal.. link on my siggy for anyone that fancys some reading hope your good x

Hope everyone is well I am having a 3d scan this weekend coming I'm so excited :) xxx

I have my 12 week appointment in the morning. I'm nervous and I want to really hear the babies heartbeats. I hope everyone has a good day. :) I'll update after my appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->