~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

How is everyone feeling today/tonight?

Im good chick, jus wrecked tired
1:05am here, how are you?xx

I'm pretty good. No MS today :happydance: I'm fighting sleep because I have to make sure the hubby is up for work. He was really sweet today and ordered a doppler for me. This pregnancy might be starting to look a lot better. :haha: Oh and I popped over night.

How is everyone feeling today/tonight?

Im good chick, jus wrecked tired
1:05am here, how are you?xx

I'm pretty good. No MS today :happydance: I'm fighting sleep because I have to make sure the hubby is up for work. He was really sweet today and ordered a doppler for me. This pregnancy might be starting to look a lot better. :haha: Oh and I popped over night.

:happydance:
well done on MS staying away
and the doppler :winkwink::happydance:

aww we need a bump pic soon missy xx

Can I join the convo?
I feel great still. I'm amazed I still haven't had more than one day of nausea. I was so sick with my first. Glad to hear your both feeling well. Mommyof3girl your bump is fab!! Looks so perfect and round.

You sure can. Thank you. Your bump is looking good too. This is the first day this week that i didn't have sickness. With my girls I got sick like once.

You sure can. Thank you. Your bump is looking good too. This is the first day this week that i didn't have sickness. With my girls I got sick like once.

Awe well I'm happy your feeling well today. I can't imagine feeling sick and taking care of Ava all day. So you must be really excited to have twins? I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and there's only one for me. Quite happy about it. And thanks, it still feels quite flabby lol.the doctor says my uterus is high but my bump is still very soft. Doesn't really feel like a bump. Found baby's heart beat today and it was way lower then I thought it would be. It was like and inch or more below my hair line.

Gawjus bump huni.. wow.. :thumbup::flower:

yourstruely
glad to hear your good, iv had no MS
either only for scans wudnt actualli believe im pregnant
oh and the growing bump xx

Awe well I'm happy your feeling well today. I can't imagine feeling sick and taking care of Ava all day. So you must be really excited to have twins? I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and there's only one for me. Quite happy about it. And thanks, it still feels quite flabby lol.the doctor says my uterus is high but my bump is still very soft. Doesn't really feel like a bump. Found baby's heart beat today and it was way lower then I thought it would be. It was like and inch or more below my hair line.

Twins were are big shock. Especially since I have 4 little girls already. Since the shock has gone, I'm super excited and think that it is very neat.

Gawjus bump huni.. wow.. :thumbup::flower:

yourstruely
glad to hear your good, iv had no MS
either only for scans wudnt actualli believe im pregnant
oh and the growing bump xx

Thank you, hun. I'm only 10 weeks 2 days, can you imagine how big I'm going to get. :haha:

Can I join in too? I had Eve last May and her little sister is due in June (Evie's EDD was 12/6/10, this baby's EDD is 11/6/10 :haha:)
It's nice to see so many others whose LO's will be close in age :flower:

Can I join in too? I had Eve last May and her little sister is due in June (Evie's EDD was 12/6/10, this baby's EDD is 11/6/10 :haha:)
It's nice to see so many others whose LO's will be close in age :flower:

Congrats hunii and added u to page one xx

:hi: vicky! Haven't chatted for a while, how are you getting on?

30 weeks for me today, ekk! That sounds mega pregnant :haha:

Hope everyone is ok xx

:wohoo: scan day :)

claire happy 30 weeks its flying! x

Hiii! Was an April sweet pea in 2010 although Luke was born in may! I'm pregnant again due 25th november so 18 month gap!!

I was an april sweet pea too but Max was evicted early. Now due November 26th this year!!!
Nice to see some familiar faces! x

Hi chele think i remember you from April sweet pea i was same, but korben came early too in March he's 1yr old Saturday :happydance:

poppy what date was you due? I was due the april before (8th April 2009) and Alex came in March, his birthday is saturday too :D x

Happy birthdays for Saturday! Max is one on Monday. Where has the time gone. Part of me thinks I can't be pregnant again I've ONLY just had a baby!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->