~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

I have my 12 week appointment in the morning. I'm nervous and I want to really hear the babies heartbeats. I hope everyone has a good day. :) I'll update after my appointment.

good luck Babe .. xxx:hugs:

Hi girls, Well I have good news and bad news.

Baby B is measuring perfect and has a nice heartbeat. However baby A did not make it. Now I have an angel in heaven.

mommyof3girls Im so sorry baby A is now an angel but very happy to hear baby B is nice and healthy and growing well.

Mini update on me. I have my next doctors appointment on the 31rst and i get to book my 18-20 week gender and anomalies ultrasound then.

Oh and i have a real bump now!! No bloat. Its my avatar pic.

Im very bored of first tri. feel bad saying that but its true. I feel like im past all the scary stuff and HCG levels ect but i know im not far enough to be in second tri yet.

Hows everyone feeling today?? I still feel not pregnant at all..

Mommyof3- sorry to hear baby A has grown wings but glad to hear baby B is doing well :hugs: You must be feeling all over the place just now, bless you!

Rachy- hope you enjoy your 3D scan.

Happy 31 weeks Claire! You're due on Evie's 1st Birthday :thumbup: My little madam isn't allowed to make an appearance til after then lol.

Yourstruly- your bump looks lovely, so neat! I know what you mean about feeling in between trimesters. I don't feel like I fit in in 3rd yet, I'm not ready to pack my bags or have a sweep. Seems once you've had your dating scan 1st tri isn't relevant, same with the anomaly scan in second.

I had my re-scan on Saturday and baba STILL wasn't playing, she just would not move her arm from her face :dohh: We got a few pics and from what we seen she looks just like her big sister :cloud9:

so sorry mummyof3girls, so sad :( pleased the other baby is growing nicely though :hugs:

xx

Mommy of 3 girls

Im so sorry Babe:cry:
so glad that The other lil bean is growing beautifully

if there anythin we can do let me know xxx

mommy :hugs: I am so sorry about baby A. Fly high little one!

Great news about baby B though :kiss:

Sorry to hear that baby a has grown wings but glad baby b is doing well. Hope everyone is well. My 3d scan is on Sunday ( mothers day) so get to see and spend it with both my babies :) xxx

Thank all of you very much. You kind words means a lot to me.

Here is my sweet growing baby.
photo.jpg

I have another scan next tuesday. With everything going on I can't wait to see the little one again.

I have another scan next tuesday. With everything going on I can't wait to see the little one again.

No dount you cant wait..
be lovely for you too see him/her again..
let me know how u get on :flower:

Good luck with your scan next week mommy, I bet you cant wait! :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"