~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Rachy
Congrats Rach on 31st week..
im only dreaming of been able to announce that myself, well done..

Becy
Hope you got the news you wanted with results

Cattia
:dust: huniii..
goodluck

3girlies
i dont blame you, id feel the same

Yes :)!
They were positive like i knew
anyway as i took about 10 hpt's!
:rofl: .. but booked in with midwife now
for 20th may :) so my scan date should
be coming through post soon might be for
June though so still a while yet just hope
things speed up!
xx

Becyboo_x- That is great. Your scan will here before you know it. :)

Well girls, this little one officially has a name. Her big sister Trinity named her and Trinity is now Thrilled to be having a sister.

Her name is going to be:

Victoria Addison

Its lovely, all your girls have gorgeous names :)

I wanted sienna if I have a girl this time but my cousin is calling her daughter it so I can't!

Just to let you all know that our baby boy George Joseph was born today at 3.26,weighing 8lbs15 :happydance:

Labour second time around was a totally different experience, no pain relief and i had a waterbirth, awesome after my mammoth three day labour with Abigail! Xx

:happydance: congratulations on the safe arrival of your little boy :) xxx

Congratulations Cattia! Great to hear your positiveness about the birth! Xx

Cant believe im 30 weeks preggo in 3 days time! Its totally flown by this time around

CATTIA
huge congrats Babe, well done on your little boy
:hugs:

:happydance:

Congratulations Cattia!

Lol Claire how exciting! When I turned the calendar over this morning I was like
"May! :shock: OMG my princess is one THIS MONTH :cry:

and OMFG I'm having a baby next month!!!! Eeeeek!"

Evie's birthday is your EDD but she was meant to be a June bug. Everybody keeps telling me this one is going to come early too. I hope not, I'll be gutted if I miss my princesses 1st birthday! :nope:

Vicky you might beat me then as James was late! I'm fully expecting a June baby! Although I will most likely be whinging by that point! I hope you do get to celebrate Evies birthday. What did you decide to do in the end? X

I'll let you go first haha! We're just having a little party at my aunty's house on the Sunday. It's her birthday on the Monday but not sure we'll do anything on the day with it being a bank holiday. I really wanted to go the zoo but we've booked to go to Edinburgh zoo in August :)

Aww that sounds nice and you'll have family then to help you as well so you can enjoy the party. We will have to see what happens! A dd baby would be nice, not early, not late lol. Not fussy me :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->