~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Girls iv a question

im asking EVERYONE cus am a paranoid freak

anyone ever ave clicky bump? or Have a bump that makes clicking noises when s/he moves??

This my 3rd baby and only now noticing it.. :wacko:
im thinking all sorts opf things bad, like clicky hips and if hes damanaged himself so on and got myself in a bit of a mess now, i panick over everything as it is and weird things happening just sets me off more

sorry sounds stupid i just worry so much:cry:

Hello, sorry to gate crash but had to reassure you MissDior.. I had the clicky noises when I was pregnant with Brooke, thought I was going mad but i could definitely hear it. I've heard it is quite common. It is normally there hips but it's absoloutly nothing to worry about hun. My midwife just told me to give it a mention when she is born so they pay extra attention to her hips, she ended up being just fine. Maybe mention to your midwife? :hugs: Try not to worry yourself :hugs: xx

Hello, sorry to gate crash but had to reassure you MissDior.. I had the clicky noises when I was pregnant with Brooke, thought I was going mad but i could definitely hear it. I've heard it is quite common. It is normally there hips but it's absoloutly nothing to worry about hun. My midwife just told me to give it a mention when she is born so they pay extra attention to her hips, she ended up being just fine. Maybe mention to your midwife? :hugs: Try not to worry yourself :hugs: xx

Thankyou so much for taking time to reply
xxxx
:hugs:

Small update- Had my 28 week appointment and my 1 hours glucose test today. My OB office is starting to really tick me off. Today it took them 1 hour to getting around to see me. This is a first time for that. For the last several appointments the Ob's total time in the room with me was roughly 3 minutes. Long enough to measure the belly and listen to the heart beat and then he is gone. Today I was able to get out a couple questions, one was, asking for another scan. Oh before I forget I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead. So while asking for my scan he made a comment that really upset me. For my insurance to cover my scan, I must have a reason for the scan. Since I'm measuring ahead, I figured that would be the excuse. Well that was part of the excuse for needing a scan. His words were, we will just use your baby's DEAD twin as a reason, then he laughed. I was more upset about him laughing more than anything. My orders do say measuring ahead and check on demised twin. But still to laugh about it, where is the bedside manners.

Sorry to vent like that here. but you girls have been there for me through this whole thing. Thank you for reading.

Small update- Had my 28 week appointment and my 1 hours glucose test today. My OB office is starting to really tick me off. Today it took them 1 hour to getting around to see me. This is a first time for that. For the last several appointments the Ob's total time in the room with me was roughly 3 minutes. Long enough to measure the belly and listen to the heart beat and then he is gone. Today I was able to get out a couple questions, one was, asking for another scan. Oh before I forget I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead. So while asking for my scan he made a comment that really upset me. For my insurance to cover my scan, I must have a reason for the scan. Since I'm measuring ahead, I figured that would be the excuse. Well that was part of the excuse for needing a scan. His words were, we will just use your baby's DEAD twin as a reason, then he laughed. I was more upset about him laughing more than anything. My orders do say measuring ahead and check on demised twin. But still to laugh about it, where is the bedside manners.

Sorry to vent like that here. but you girls have been there for me through this whole thing. Thank you for reading.

OMFG THE INSENSITIVE B*****D
omg.

aww hun :( am so sorry you had to listen to this

massive Hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

How awful ~ :hugs:

What a jerk :growlmad:

Congrats Samzi! :happydance:

This is way overdue, but I had a little girl on Friday 15th, after 4 days of on/off labour (my waters broke on the Monday :wacko: ) which ended in a c-section, not the home water vbac I had planned :nope: She weighed 8lbs 14oz.
Anyway, she's lovely and doing really well - and I've recovered much quicker than last time :) And I'm feeling ok about the CS, as I did everything possible to make it happen naturally.
No name yet - bit of a stalemate! Life with 2 under 2 is so far very interesting :haha::blush:

This is way overdue, but I had a little girl on Friday 15th, after 4 days of on/off labour (my waters broke on the Monday :wacko: ) which ended in a c-section, not the home water vbac I had planned :nope: She weighed 8lbs 14oz.
Anyway, she's lovely and doing really well - and I've recovered much quicker than last time :) And I'm feeling ok about the CS, as I did everything possible to make it happen naturally.
No name yet - bit of a stalemate! Life with 2 under 2 is so far very interesting :haha::blush:

Congratulations on your Daughter :cloud9:

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. I had two under two with my 2nd and 3rd and now I'll have it with 4th and 5th. I do agree with you, it is very interesting.,

Congrats SMOKEYJOE78
on birth your baby girl

team yellow here for now caus baby didnt want to co-operate

Gawjus photos mommyof3girls
had a peep on FB... WOW :cloud9:

Lynnikins
sorry bubba was been stubborn little monkey:haha:
You have anymore scans comming up?

Thank you again hun. I had fun doing them. I'm usually on the other side of the camera

Lovely pic mommyof3girls :cloud9:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have my 1st scan in a weeks time! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe