• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Good luck MissMuffet :) I hope this is your month x

Hellosies, please can I change my edd to August 22nd?

Scan today dated me at 9+3 so still almost 3wks behind.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs799.ash1/168914_1676471724665_1623655177_1520098_7154654_n.jpg

:hi:
chick .. yeap il change your DD
how are you?xxx

Hellosies, I'm okay thanks x you?

Still can't make up my mind between vbac and elective section... decisions decisions!!

My nan died yesterday morning. She's been very ill for over a year and a half and many times we were told she had a matter of hours or days left. This time they said she'd be home in a day or two and a few hours later she died :cry:

lol just looked at first post, please could you put my edd as 22nd? it's been put as 19th :haha:

Hellosies, I'm okay thanks x you?

Still can't make up my mind between vbac and elective section... decisions decisions!!

My nan died yesterday morning. She's been very ill for over a year and a half and many times we were told she had a matter of hours or days left. This time they said she'd be home in a day or two and a few hours later she died :cry:

sorry to hear hun :(:hugs:
we buried our cousin today young woman :cry:
terminal cancer

:hugs2: :hugs:
Looks like we could both do with a hug hon, sorry to hear about your cousin xx

I return with a lil bit of GOOD news today. My baby girly WALKED unaided for the first time today!!! So proud of my princess!! :dance: She walked about 5m three times!! :happydance: My lil sweetheart is growing up :kiss:

I return with a lil bit of GOOD news today. My baby girly WALKED unaided for the first time today!!! So proud of my princess!! :dance: She walked about 5m three times!! :happydance: My lil sweetheart is growing up :kiss:

Wow that's loads - brilliant! :happydance:
My DS only does a few steps before falling over :haha:

She just got up and did it with no warning! lol

Today she has walked TONNES!!! :dance:

OMG im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack with my fellow girlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww miissdior and tjw just read ur news soo sorry hunnys :(

miiss could u please add me as EDD 11th Oct 2011!! (11.10.11) lol!! although i know for a fact if i make it to 37 weeks i will be induced lol!

eee cant believe im here again!!!

xxx

:hugs:

welcome Back Huniii
pop a comment on whenever you wanna gender guess and il add that to thread :thumbup:
congrats againxx

im actually getting team blue vibes tbh... even though i always imagine us with 2 little girls... strange eh

oh and im also getting twin vibes thats scaring me!!! lol

xx

im actually getting team blue vibes tbh... even though i always imagine us with 2 little girls... strange eh

oh and im also getting twin vibes thats scaring me!!! lol

xx

ill stick u down for blue vibes soo:winkwink:
if u change ur mind let me know:thumbup:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho