• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Hi there
welcome back :hugs:
and well done on the will power to not find out gender
i would like a suprise buh noway at all i cud go 9mth wivout knowin lol
iv added you to the thread, also am adding gender predictions so would you like me to add :pink: to your guess? xxx

Hi - I don't think I will take an official guess on a girl :rofl: - will probably turn out wrong :rofl: especially at this early stage, but I was right about DS so.... maybe I will ask you to add my guess later - thanks though :flower:

Well my symptoms... or rather lack of them is the complete opposite to when I was preg with dd so I'm gonna take a plunge and say I'm getting :blue: vibes.... Now I've said that I'll have another girl and she'll be the opp of my fiesty active dd and will be quiet and not a mini tornado ha ha ha

I'll stick with :blue: for now though lol

Well my symptoms... or rather lack of them is the complete opposite to when I was preg with dd so I'm gonna take a plunge and say I'm getting :blue: vibes.... Now I've said that I'll have another girl and she'll be the opp of my fiesty active dd and will be quiet and not a mini tornado ha ha ha

I know tjw - I've probably jinxed myself and will be proved wrong too :haha:

Ill put you down for boy guess sooo xxxx

Ill put you down for boy guess sooo xxxx

Thankies :)

Have started a journal tonight, it covers what happened in my last pregnancy and the emergency section etc, and I'm going to keep it up to date with this pregnancy and also with stuff about my lil girl Ruby :thumbup: the link is at the bottom of my sig :)

Girls, im soooo jealous your all having another!! I want one hehe xx

Oh i would LOVE to, but other half say nooo not yet, plus we are moving soon so I need to get settled there with Harrison first!

Again..best of luck with the move
i HATE moving all that packing unpacking is HELL
i cant count how many times i moved last 4yrs... already moved 3 since last feb (2010). old house>newhouse>back to mums :haha:

I am not looking forward to it one bit, i must do some packing today, but with a nearly 1 year old who wants to get into every single box I get out, it just isnt easy!!!

your a brave woman
theres NOT a hope i cud get anything done with Cayden
hes a handful into EVERYTHING... so can only imagine how u feel
xxx

I am not looking forward to it one bit, i must do some packing today, but with a nearly 1 year old who wants to get into every single box I get out, it just isnt easy!!!

Oooh good luck!
My DS has just spent 10 minutes pulling all the plastic bottles for recycling out of their bag :wacko: - I bet as soon as I put them back in, he'll pull them all out again :haha:

:happydance: room for a little un :lol:

After last months chemical, I am pregnant again, and so far this one seems to be progressing well. Of course there is never a safe time :( but making the most of the time we have :)

x

thank you :) I feel like its my first day at school again, barely know anyone in 1st tri :lol: x

Room for you anytime missues..:thumbup:
Have you a EDD yet that i can stick up?
you fancy been brave and having a gender guess :p:thumbup:
xxx

Congratulations!!! I cant believe your all preggie, im oh so jealous... lets hurry up and move then I can get on it!! waheyyyyyyyyyyyy

I think EDD is about 28th September and havent a clue on the sex :haha: what you rekon?

hi all! :hi: Just popping by to say congrats on your bubbas! i'll hopefully be joining you ladies soon fingers crossed! my little girl was born March 2010.

:hi:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back