• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Hi ladies, great to see you all again! My DD is a Jan garnet, born Jan 7, 2010. We are due for baby #2 on August 9, 2011. I am so excited they will be so close in age! It took us 1 year to conceive my DD, but only took 2 months for this one, so we are very blessed! I'm off to read back through this thread all the old posts and see how you've been.

Hi ladies, great to see you all again! My DD is a Jan garnet, born Jan 7, 2010. We are due for baby #2 on August 9, 2011. I am so excited they will be so close in age! It took us 1 year to conceive my DD, but only took 2 months for this one, so we are very blessed! I'm off to read back through this thread all the old posts and see how you've been.

thanks for joining hun
il add your edd to thread post one
you fancy a gender guess? xx

Oh no, I don't have any idea about gender. Originally I was feeling boy but now I just don't know. We are planning to stay on team yellow until the birth! :)

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!
My sister unexcectingly had a baby 2 days before Harrisons first birthday, she or no1 else knew she was pregnant until labour, and as my mum has Harrison 2 days a week when im at work, and she will probs have my sisters when or if she goes back to work, looks like my plans of having another one in the next year or so have been put back a year, because my mum simply cannot look after all 3, and I will need to go back to work after another baby :( :(

Jealous Jealous Jealous!!!
My sister unexcectingly had a baby 2 days before Harrisons first birthday, she or no1 else knew she was pregnant until labour, and as my mum has Harrison 2 days a week when im at work, and she will probs have my sisters when or if she goes back to work, looks like my plans of having another one in the next year or so have been put back a year, because my mum simply cannot look after all 3, and I will need to go back to work after another baby :( :(

wow... didnt know she was expecting until Labour Omgg..
wow....

sorry to hear your plans are put back for another one..

How are you keeping these days?xx

hi ladies, hope your all well.

I cant believe my DD is 1 year old in 2 days! Its crazy how fast the past year has gone.

Got my 20 week scan on tuesday so we get to see ziggy again :happydance: hope all is well and fingers crossed we can find out the gender!! Ive no idea this time around, with Issy i was convinced she was a boy but i was obviously wrong :haha:

hi ladies, hope your all well.

I cant believe my DD is 1 year old in 2 days! Its crazy how fast the past year has gone.

Got my 20 week scan on tuesday so we get to see ziggy again :happydance: hope all is well and fingers crossed we can find out the gender!! Ive no idea this time around, with Issy i was convinced she was a boy but i was obviously wrong :haha:

:hi:
hun... the yr doesnt be long goiing round

Best of luck wiv yoour scan..

I'am good thanks hun, hows all for you?xxx

doh i meant thursday :haha:

all good here thanks, going last min shopping today for more presents for issy and a birthday cake :)

Hope you have a good day tomorrow Samzi! I had such a breakdown about James turning 1 lol.

Hows everyone doing with their pregnancys? Cant believe I'm 26 weeks already, seems to be flying compared to last time! I'm doing fine apart from the lack of sleep, heartburn and SPD :haha:

I am not a 2010 mommy but I wanted to Congratulate you all on your new beans!! My 2 oldest are 1 year and 13 days apart and it was so fun! Good luck to you all. :)

Maddies first birthday was on Wednesday it was fantastic :) xx

Oooph ladies! I was in 3rd tri with you all & soooo broody. I'd be pregnant again now if OH wanted another baby :-( Massive congrats to you all xxxx

heya hun
think i remember the user name alright
hows you and your lil one

aww happy belated bday to your lil girl Rach :happydance:
xx

We are great thanks hun, I just can't believe how fast our babies have grown up! It's so lovely to see you all pregnant together again.

How are you? xx

We are great thanks hun, I just can't believe how fast our babies have grown up! It's so lovely to see you all pregnant together again.

How are you? xx

glad to hear
aww the do...wayy to quick :(
yh am good thanks.. cant complain
its nice to have familar faces here again xx

I'm back... I thought I was done but life had another plan for me.

I'm do the 12th of October with twins. However, I'll be induced around the 21st of september.

I have a good feeling that I'm having one of each. Guess I'll find out in 8 more weeks.

Aww congrats on your twins! That must have been a shock if you thought you weren't having more lol. Xx

Aww congrats on your twins! That must have been a shock if you thought you weren't having more lol. Xx

It was a shock when I found out that I was pregnant and then when I had my scan I was even more in shock. However, I'm super excited. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->