• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~CALLING *ALL* 2010(&dec09)Mommys~PREGNANT AGAIN* CONGRATS TO ALL THE NEWEST ARRIVALS

Heya everyone ive been looking for this tread fr ages but couldnt find it missdior hun cn you change my due date to 30th june and alssoo im noo longer team yellow itss......

A BOY! :DDD:D:D:D:D:D

xxx

Hey all my EDD is 4th Aug and i dont know what i`m havin.Any guesses?My scan pics are on a thred somewhere xx

Congrats on your lil Prince, Rachy xx :happydance:

:hi: ladies sorry I didn't realise this thread was here or I would have joined ages ago! My edd is 30 of May and I'm having a lil girl this time! We'll have 15/16 month age gap. Can't believe my little boy is 1 next saturday! He is walking really well now :cloud9: but knows it's quicker to crawl still :haha: he's a really typical boy, never sits still, climbs on everything, destroys everything!

Can't wait to have a girl next, my hubby felt her move for the first time this week :cloud9:

Think I've spoke to most of you but congrats to those who I haven't xxx

Congrats PinkClaire xx

Claire I cant believe James is nearly one, where has the time gone *sob* Cant wait for the very first piccie of James and his lil sister together, its going to make him look hugeeee even though he's still diddy himeslf!! x

Lol that's true Hayley! I've forgotten how to look after a newborn :haha: I reckon she's going to be diddy with long legs lol x

Heya everyone ive been looking for this tread fr ages but couldnt find it missdior hun cn you change my due date to 30th june and alssoo im noo longer team yellow itss......

A BOY! :DDD:D:D:D:D:D

xxx

Rach CONGRATULATIONS :hugs:

scared to death :cry:
closer it gets to tommrow the more nervous and scared am getting
if that makes sense.. I ave all sorts going thru my head..
if i get there and Bubs is gone:cry:
if bubs is there but weak:cry:
if bubs looks good buh they tell me sumtin physically wrong :cry:
and a miracle.. bubs in there perfect, happy and 100% healthy
I'am jus terrfied..
sorry am such a damn bore :(

Have you got a scan tomorrow missdiior? Good luck everything is going to be fine xxx

yeap the hosp scribbled me in for 1st app in morning
emeregency scan @9:30am xx

I just caught up on your journal and posted in there xx

went well Babe.... I ave updates i my jouranal hun
and on page 1 il post linkxx

all updates on page one
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-private-scan-even-given-gender-possible.html

Hey everyone got my 20 week scan tomorrow hopefully everything will be fine and they will be able to check he is a he :) zx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->