Calling all charting experts

JJay

Pregnant with number 3
Reaction score
I'm trying to work out if I'm in with a chance this month. When do you think I ovulated?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 24
:hi: JJ
Hard to say if FF has it perfect since you don't have an opk down after the + one...Look s about right tho. If you had a neg opk the day after the + I would say it's right.
If you had a couple +'s I may venture with the 2nd lil dip, but I think the big one is likely right.
Don't forget the opk just detects the surge, but if yours are fast and short like some of mine have been, it may have started the afternoon/eve before your +opk, and the +opk was the end of the surge:shrug:
Either way it's possible to O on the day of +opk, or next 2 days.
But your big double dip looks like mine- see my siggy below, and I had a couple + opks.
I think you are good!
FX and :dust:

Thanks JLM the day of the positive opk I got a negative (almost positive) that morning then the positive one was around 5pm. It was negative again the next morning.

So confusing!

Good luck to you this month x

CD 20, the pic is kinda small for me but thats what it looks like to me.

I'd vote CD20 or CD22; had to know for sure. Seems like your coverline might be a bit low (there's so little data to judge), and then CD22 is a possibility since positive OPK and 24-48 hours later you'd have O'd. Plus your CM lasted for a fair bit after CD20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->