~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

urgh he could do so much better..... ME! :D *swoon* I dont mind if he is airbrushed!

You guys can all fight over Rob. I will happily take Peter Facinelli! :happydance: :rofl:

Attachments

• f_l8968caf7cam_43205cc.jpg
    f_l8968caf7cam_43205cc.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Peter Facinelli-SGG-034433.jpg
    Peter Facinelli-SGG-034433.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5
I love his character in the books. Movie... not so much but Peter is HOT! (Maybe I am just old! :rofl: )

Oh yeah I love the book Carlisle , not so much in the film though......

i like Jacob...i really like him in the books...

but i have to said i was kind of disapointed by the last book...thing got rush of i thought ...and not to believable...

Ill just Do the entire Coven :lol:

i like Jacob...i really like him in the books...

but i have to said i was kind of disapointed by the last book...thing got rush of i thought ...and not to believable...

I was really dissapointed with the last book, it was very rushed and not very good imo. I didn't like how the big "fight" at the end was well...crap really

I have to say, I really liked the last book. :D A little rushed? Maybe but I sort of liked the frantic pace for the storyline. ;)

I have no complaints over any of the books. I enjoy re-reading them often:blush: I find something new every time... :lol:

still did not know vampire could produce sperms :)!

still did not know vampire could produce sperms :)!

Lol made me laugh how she put in how a female vampire couldnt carry a child as her body couldnt change to menstruate or change for pregnancy.

Clearly didn't do her research on men's 3 month sperm cycle did she?

:rofl: LALALA Im not listening Im not listening LALALALAL :rofl:

LOL I can't help picking faults in books, I found all her spelling and grammer errors and picked them all out to OH who just rolled his eyes at me :blush:

dont get me wrong i really like the books and story (except the end story )...when you think suz and genki we were together to see the movie!! what a great time we had!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->