~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

LOL I can't help picking faults in books, I found all her spelling and grammer errors and picked them all out to OH who just rolled his eyes at me :blush:

:lol: You should be an Editor....

dont get me wrong i really like the books and story (except the end story )...when you think suz and genki we were together to see the movie!! what a great time we had!!!

I know! I wish we could all see it again together this year but maybe once it is out on DVD! :D Eclipse is slated for release in mid-summer of next year too!

So, has anyone on here read the released portion of "Midnight Sun"? (Twilight written from Edwards point of view)

I <3 it!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Also, has anyone read "The Host"? I think I may like that book even better than the Twilight series.

i really really like the HOST !!!!and nice ending :)!

It was a nice ending. That book had me SOBBING at one point. SOOOO good and sooooo emotional!!!!

LOL I can't help picking faults in books, I found all her spelling and grammer errors and picked them all out to OH who just rolled his eyes at me :blush:

Lol become Stephanie Meyers proof reader :rofl:

NO.... You would cut out the good stuf :rofl: :rofl:

Lol no I did really like all the books, I just felt the last one was a bit rushed and the ending was a bit too...happy lol I wouldn't change anything about it though as that's what make the story what it is.

genki, yes iv read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun, i really like it!! I hope she finishes it soon

I read Midnight sun.... just a bummer that its only half done.... I bet that book will be long! Edward is such an over thinker :rofl:

Lol become Stephanie Meyers proof reader :rofl:

NO.... You would cut out the good stuf :rofl: :rofl:

Lol no I did really like all the books, I just felt the last one was a bit rushed and the ending was a bit too...happy lol I wouldn't change anything about it though as that's what make the story what it is.

genki, yes iv read the first 12 chapters of midnight sun, i really like it!! I hope she finishes it soon

:rofl: Ok!

:rofl: so true! SO SO TRUE!

By the way, what books lines do you guys want to see in the movies?

For BD, I want to hear Bella say, "Why am I covered in feathers?" :rofl:

I always giggle when I read her mimic Edward... "Lets see what we can do to ware out Bella Today"

I want to hear Emmett say, "Bout time someone scored around here!" :rofl:

Midnight sun made me all depressed! should never have read half a book!

I know! :hissy:

Hey girls, how are you all pronouncing
Renesmee?
is it just the way it looks or more sort of French sounding iykwim?

LOL I literally pronounce it as Renee and Esme smashed together. LOL

But I just call her Nessie all the time normally! LOL

WOW... I am totally selling myself out as a ubber Twilight nerd. LOL (Oh and just to own how TOTALLY dorky I am, I RP on Livejournal as Esme. :rofl: )

LOL everytime I read it, I swear I pronounced it differently in my head each time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->