~ Calling all Fan-Pires ~

I pronounced it Ren-es-may

I wanna see bella scream at jacob " you named my daughter after the lock ness monster?"

BTW... if you guys have a Twitter account, check this out. :D

https://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20090618/en_movies_eo/129875 <--- Yes, this is Twilight related!

(I am addicted to Twitter.)

If anyone has a facebook account check this out- https://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=94186152076&h=kz71Q&u=s_-fv&ref=nf

it's a mick take of the trailor

I pronounce it Rea-nez-may

Does anyone know if Midnight Sun is going to be completed? I through a hissy fit when I read through it and it stopped right before the meadow scene. :hissy::hissy::hissy:

I pronounce it ra-nez-may.

She is planning on finishing it....but kinda when she gets over it being leaked in the first place....

hmmmm .... I suspect she leaked it herself! Just to tease us all!

I think she leaked it herself tbh. Who would give out 1st drafts of half a book to just anyone? she even gave one to robert pattinson, I understand he plays Edward,but to give out something like that to anyone and everyone? nahh sounds fishy to me

I think she's also threw a MAJOR hissy fit over it. JK Rowling still released the half blood prince after the WHOLE book was leaked but SM won't have just a mere 12 chapters of a first draft are leaked?? It's like when kids lie and answer too quickly or go really OTT on the denial lol

^^Hummm never thought of it like that... Good point

Have any of you listened to the play lists on Stephanie Meyers site for all the different books? I love the songs she has listed, most of them are on my music player. I can't wait to see what the soundtrack will be for new moon.

I am using my 13 yr old daughters laptop just now cos mine cos goosed and she has typed up all the playlists on word documents! She has also typed up all her favourite quotes from the books......

I am now blaming her for getting me so obsessed with Twilight!!

Found these on gemms laptop...... hope it all fits in 1 post!

Fanpire
Someone who is a major fan of Twilight, Edward Cullen or other vampire related things.

OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder)
For those people who are absolutely obsessed with anything to do with Edward Cullen

Twistmas
noun, The combination of Christmas and rituals revering the eternal glory that is Twilight.

Everlasting Robstopper
adjective, robert pattinsons fame is never going to end

DiscomROBulate
adjective, To be thrown in a state of utter confusion in the presence of Robert Pattinson. To temporarily loose the ability to speak, therefore just screaming in his face. The temporary loss of control over motor functions, including but not limited to spontaneous jumping in place, crying, dropping of pens or cameras. Also involuntary vocal outbursts such as "Bite Me" and Marry Me".

Depattinize
verb, The process of reprogramming the brain of rabid Rob Pattinson fan; Any age; Usually performed after weary family, friends, co-workers, or fellow students have endured fan's never ending discussion about anything related to Rob's sexy hair, sexy smile, adorable personality, musical abilities, and new movies.

Cullenized
verb, Twilight fan who wishes to move to forks, be bitten, become a vampire and join the Cullen Family!

Robsessed
adjective, Victim of Rob Pattinson's awesomeness

Psychopatt
noun, a female who is ready to to commit violent or antisocial acts against people who slander Robert Pattinson.

Pattinsonitis
noun, a sickness experienced by avid fans of Robert Pattinson; a sickness of which they don't want to be cured. Symptoms: excessive obsession and adoration for Rob

Vampscape
adjective, to wax or tweeze excess body hair to become a "sparkly" Vampire, paying particular attention to the unibrow, chest, neck, and stomach.

Patt session
noun, A period spent by avid fans of Robert Pattinson; a period (i.e., meeting, online chat, etc..) devoted to discussing the life, works and whereabouts of Robert Pattinson.

Pattronize
Verb; &#8220;to humour one&#8217;s Twilight-obsessed friends&#8221; who are all gaga over grungy-hunk, sensitive-vampire-dude Robert Pattinson.

Pattisonic Boom
Noun; the hastily assembled cottage industry related to the rise of Rob Pattinson

Edwardisim
adjective, describing an obession with none other than Edward Cullen

Pattinized
verb, As to be dazzled by Robert Pattinson. Caught in his awesome presence, and only to be used for the one and only hottest man to ever live... Robert Pattinson

Robify
verb, The act of trying to be more like Robert Pattinson to gain popularity and increase attractiveness. This can include abstaining from washing/styling one's hair, wearing plaid, wearing the same clothes many days in a row, wearing raybans, and becoming more scruffy.

Rob Zombie
noun, This is what you become when you are so completely obsessed with Robert Pattinson that you begin to walk around in a stupor mumbling his name over and over.

Eddicted
adjective, The state of being intoxicated by the character Edward Cullen beyond rational sense.

Robtastic
adjective, So completely incredible that it is almost as FANTASTIC as Robert Pattinson or depicts a good characteristic of Robert!

RPattz-ism
noun, the refreshing smartness/wit, humor (accompanied by self-deprecating remarks), and humility/modesty of Robert Pattinson as evidenced in his interviews.

Twibiter
noun, A person who is obsessed with Twilight, to the point that they believe that they are a vampire and bite people to see if they will turn.

Roboment/Robgasm
noun, The physical and emotional sensation experienced upon the discovery of any new information on Robert Pattinson usually accompanied in the female by a squeal.

Twi Lies
noun, Stories created to convince yourself and others you do not have an addiction to Twilight; i.e. I'll just finish this chapter and get right back to work, I've only seen the movie once, and NO, I don't think of Rob THAT way, he's only 22.

Cedward
noun, The combination of Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen used to describe Robert Pattinson by members of both the Twilight and Harry Potter fandoms.

<B>Bellarific
noun, for male twerds who prefer the female type (and who arent really that bothered with Pattinsonic booms)

Fattinson
noun, A person who goes to see Twilight in the movie theaters so much that they gain weight from all the popcorn consumed.

Roblivious
adjective, The state of being totally submersed in all things pertaining to Robert Pattinson to the point of destraction. Being spellbound inside ones fantasies about Robert Pattinson; to be unaware of your surroundings while in the grips of orgasmic visions of Robert Pattinson.

Pattintastic
adjective, how fabulous Robert Pattinson looks no matter how he wears his hair or anything for that matter!

Pattisomnia
noun, A condition of wild-haired sleeplessness suffered by certain fans of Rob Pattinson due to a) an inability to stop wondering where he is and what he's doing and why he won't call; b) a passionate desire for him to appear in the window sill at night with a rose in his hand and your name on his lips

Robplosion
noun, The sound heard after calling your lover "Rob" or "Edward" during sex.

Pattilicious
noun, very pleasing eye candy. a handsomeness that keeps you coming back for more.

Twilish
adjective, A word describing one who wears a great amount of Twilight themed merchandise.

Fangirlness
noun, One who cannot live without screaming, crying, touching, dying for, stalking, obsessing over a celebrity. A female fan who annoys others with her over the top obsession.To be overly and stupidly obsessed over a celebrity of British decent to the point of mental ******ation.

Memo&#8221;rob&#8221;ilia
noun, any objects kept or collected because of their association with Robert Pattinson. (i.e., shirts, dolls, etc.) also memoROBilia

Pattzy
noun, Victim of Rob Pattinson's awesomeness

Fangtastic
adjective, looking really great/attractive with natural canine-like teeth and an animalistic gaze.

The Cullenator
noun, This is what you become when you can't take the Twilight haters any more and you finally have to take them out.

Robertian
adjective, Acting like Robert Pattinson. (EX: Not washing your hair, being incredibly sexy, etc.)

Robaddict
noun, Addicted to Robert Pattinson.

Robbed
verb, Being dazzled by none other than Robert Pattinson.
Symptoms may include: uncontrollable knee shaking, incoherent squealing and/or muteness, eye popping expressions, sweating, fainting, blushing and uncontrollable urges to scream out marriage proposals.

Robafied
verb, the affect one Robert Pattinson has on a female when he is doing anything. Characteristics of being Robafied is a total standstill, a frozen, catatonic state.

Robalisciousness/Vampilisciousness
noun, The hastily assembled cottage industry related to the rise of Rob Pattinson, also the sound of his fame exploding.

Robonics
noun, A non standard vocabulary spoken among the Robsessed...

Pattified
adjective, the state of being hypnotized and mesmeriized by Robert Pattinson.

Twivotion
adjective, the strong devotion to twilight

Twiguise
verb, To modify the manner or appearance of in order to prevent recognition to the movie theatre employees who now know you by name when coming to see Twilight.

Robifying
verb, The act of trying to be more like Robert Pattinson to gain popularity and increase attractiveness. This can include abstaining from washing/styling one's hair, wearing plaid, wearing the same clothes many days in a row, wearing raybans, and becoming more scruffy.

Pattonize
verb, to induct new Rob Pattinson fans

Pattinsology
noun, the study of everything related to the life and works of Robert Pattinson.

The Cullenator i
noun, This is what you become when you can't take the Twilight haters any more and you finally have to take them out.

Robertian
adjective, Acting like Robert Pattinson. (EX: Not washing your hair, being incredibly sexy, etc.)

Twi Lies
noun, Stories created to convince yourself and others you do not have an addiction to Twilight; i.e. I'll just finish this chapter and get right back to work, I've only seen the movie once, and NO, I don't think of Rob THAT way, he's only 22.

Pattinaddict
noun, being addicted to robert pattinson, urge to get a pattinfix

Robertesmorized
noun, to be mesmorized by robert pattinson

Pattingale
noun, An English songbird more commonly called Rob Pattinson found mainly in Britain and America but seen recently in other countries; sings soulful and passionate songs; young females of the species emit long shrill cries in his presence and adult females show an unusual desire to mate even out season.

Pattinization
noun, Process applied to the creation of merchandise or imagery inspired by the likeness of Robert Pattinson. Also a hair treatment (or lack thereof) reproducing the unkempt and desirable hair effects of same. Pattinizing (verb form).

Robstian
noun, A new religion, based in the most beautiful and perfect man. The only rule is: LOVE this perfect man with all your force.

Twigloo
noun, A Twilight themed igloo.

Eddicted
adjective, The state of being intoxicated by the character Edward Cullen beyond rational sense.

Pattinification
noun, the classification of Robert Pattinson and any franchises or merchandises on him. Fans of Robert Pattinson may also be in the clasification of Pattinification

Roberttized
noun, To be hypnotized by Robert Pattinson's hottness

Roboment
noun, The physical and emotional sensation experienced upon the discovery of any new information on Robert Pattinson usually accompanied in the female by a squeal.

Pattintastic
adjective, how fabulous Robert Pattinson looks no matter how he wears his hair or anything for that matter!

Pattisonance
noun, The beautiful sound of Robert Pattinson's voice and music

Pattiwhacked
noun, An exhausted state of being that occurs after spending hours on the Internet searching for the latest news about Rob Pattinson.

Robinator
noun, THE Robinator (and only to be used as such) is an alternate name for the libido-increasing machine that is Rob Pattinson.

Fattinson
noun, A person who goes to see Twilight in the movie theaters so much that they gain weight from all the popcorn consumed.

Mrs Robittinson
noun, married woman having an imaginary affair with Robert Pattinson

Pattzpaper
noun, Robert pattinson pictures and posters used as wallpaper.

Pattipause
noun, A short period of time designated by family when there's no mention of Rob Pattinson or anything related to Twilight. i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner; visiting sick relatives; and especially if your minister or father's boss should ask what you've been doing lately.

Roblivious
adjective, The state of being totally submersed in all things pertaining to Robert Pattinson to the point of destraction. Being spellbound inside ones fantasies about Robert Pattinson; to be unaware of your surroundings while in the grips of orgasmic visions of Robert Pattinson.

Rob Zombie
noun, This is what you become when you are so completely obsessed with Robert Pattinson that you begin to walk around in a stupor mumbling his name over and over.

Robalicious
adjective, The way women imagine Robert Pattinson taste like when he kisses you ,and you wish your boyfriend/husband kisses taste like.

Pattisomnia
noun, A condition of wild-haired sleeplessness suffered by certain fans of Rob Pattinson due to a) an inability to stop wondering where he is and what he's doing and why he won't call; b) a passionate desire for him to appear in the window sill at night with a rose in his hand and your name on his lips

Robtastic
adjective, So completely incredible that it is almost as FANTASTIC as Robert Pattinson or depicts a good characteristic of Robert!

Pattinsane
noun, An unhealthy obsession with Robert Pattinson characterized by the inability to distinguish the actor from the character he plays in Twilight.

Memo&#8221;rob&#8221;ilia
noun, any objects kept or collected because of their association with Robert Pattinson. (i.e., shirts, dolls, etc.) also memoROBilia

Twilust
noun, the intense adoration of vampire Robert Pattinson and/or the movie and book series

Breaking Dawn
verb, This is when the sun starts to shine through your window and, as dawn breaks, you realized you've spent another sleepless night reading the Twilight saga

:D

Ok ladies, be honest, how many time have you read the Twilight series?

I'm on my third time around :blush:

Omg i love twilight and the picstures of the italy kiss...:happydance: November needs to hurry up!!

Hi Elli! :wave:

Hmmm.... I think I am on my 4th time round :blush: Just finishing Twilight ....then onto New Moon :D again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->