*Calling all fashionistas*- what are the trends at the mo and what key pieces....

I can't believe chinos are back in - am having 80's flashbacks. Please don't tell me that shellsuits are making a comeback as well.

Omg shell suits i wasnt allowed to wear those LOL

I love maxi dresses too fat for anything else these days lol tho i did get a lush little cropped denim jacket from primark for £16 xx

ive gone back to harem light trousers. H&M have great ones just now :)!

I also got a really nice pair of brown peg leg trousers from Dorothy Perkins about 4 weeks ago. They are so comfy and look great. They dont seem to have them on the website now though, otherwise I would have shown you them

I also think the waterfall jackets around now look really nice with skinny jeans :flower:

Dont have a clue what Chinos look like now Im afraid...old men in beige trousers spring to mind when I think about them lol

the waterfall jacket is what i want (i think) are they the ones with no buttons etc? xx

Am I the only one who hates palazzos? I just think they look so silly!

There are some lovely kimonos at the moment, and I'm really liking maxi skirts.

i said this earlier that palazzos look a little silly even though i own a pair, just not so sure about them, maxi skirts love, love, love xx

love maxi skirts too, unless I am walking upstairs or someone is walking close behind coming down stairs.

I love crop tops too, although you have to be brave to wear them!

love this top
https://images.asos.com/inv/media/1/1/9/3/1543911/yellow/image1xxl.jpg

I love crop tops too, although you have to be brave to wear them!

love this top
https://images.asos.com/inv/media/1/1/9/3/1543911/yellow/image1xxl.jpg

i like crop tops too but would never wear them as i hate my stomach, plus, i dont know, as a mum, i feel they are inappropriate for me, or is that me being old-fashioned??? x:shrug:

I will not let being a mum stop me from dressing how I want! It doesn't change the fact that I'm a geat mum, I just like fashion. And if anyone has a problem with it they can kindly remove the pole from their ass and piss off :haha: Wear whatever you feel comfortable in hun, being a mum shouldnt dictate your fashion choices!

I don't think you can get away with some fashions - like the crop top above, unless you're super skinny with no boobies (like the girl in the picture). If I looked like her I'd wear that outfit, but not in that colour as it really doesn't suit me.

x

I don't think you can get away with some fashions - like the crop top above, unless you're super skinny with no boobies (like the girl in the picture). If I looked like her I'd wear that outfit, but not in that colour as it really doesn't suit me.

x

if I looked like that, I would wear one in any colour, every day of the week!

x

if I looked like that, I would wear one in any colour, every day of the week!

I don't think I'd bother with clothes if I was as thin as her !:haha:

x

I will not let being a mum stop me from dressing how I want! It doesn't change the fact that I'm a geat mum, I just like fashion. And if anyone has a problem with it they can kindly remove the pole from their ass and piss off :haha: Wear whatever you feel comfortable in hun, being a mum shouldnt dictate your fashion choices!

I hear ya! i wouldnt wear it because im conscious of my stomach although im quite slim. I do wear what I want even its a bit short etc, but its only natural that you may think to yourself, do I look ok? is this too short/tight/revealing etc?? xx

the waterfall jacket is what i want (i think) are they the ones with no buttons etc? xx

Yep, thats the one :thumbup:

Ive just bought this: Thought it was a bargain...will do for the colder months, wanted a camel colour really, but couldnt resist it for £16! :flower:

https://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/pr...bulous/coats-&-jackets/waterfall-jacket/11432

I also like crop tops too but my boobs are too big to wear them :( plus my stomach has seen better days) but I do have one i wear with leggings and a longline vest top..its a baggy one though....it depends what type you get, but you CAN get away with some of them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->