Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So jealous! I wanna feel baby move more hopefully around my u/s I will.

Mm. Spinach and artichoke dip and pita chips. I never liked it before until this pregnancy lol.

Mmm that sounds yummy. I have only been wanting to eat foods like that recently. I ate pickles earlier LOL Oh and sliced tomato, and fresh blueberries. Though I totally could go for chips and dip too LOL

So today I have been sitting on the couch watching movies. I promised I wouldn't do much other than relaxing and that is exactly what I have done. I have enjoyed this. A little me time LOL

The in laws took Alek today for a while so I sat on the computer playing a game all day lol. This is day two of hubby being snarky with me. Sigh. I think I might ask him what's up later when we go to the bedroom. I'm betting the answer will be. .. sex.

my fav dip is french onion and sea salt crackers!! i also like doritos and mild mexican chutney dip!

Hey Ladies!
Had my 12 week scan today! Bubs is measuring 11 weeks 5 days (1 day ahead). Scan only lasted around 5 minutes as the positioning was good for measurements. I'm so happy! Hubs said that he definitely saw an obvious 'winky' on the screen (although not clear on the picture) so thinks its a boy!

The bubs is waving in the photo too!

Attachments

• IMAG0611.jpg
    IMAG0611.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
All babies at 12 weeks have obvious winkies LOL It is all about the direction the winkie is pointing that is supposed to tell you if it is a girl or boy LOL

All babies at 12 weeks have obvious winkies LOL It is all about the direction the winkie is pointing that is supposed to tell you if it is a girl or boy LOL
I know! I told hubs that it doesn't mean much as both boys and girls have 'nubs' but he's sure he saw the 'junk'! I'll laugh if, after our gender scan we found out it's a girl, after hubs is sure he saw a definite winky:haha:

I know! I told hubs that it doesn't mean much as both boys and girls have 'nubs' but he's sure he saw the 'junk'! I'll laugh if, after our gender scan we found out it's a girl, after hubs is sure he saw a definite winky:haha:

Oh my LOL well they don't start to change into the sex they are supposed to be or look like until closer to 18 weeks so the junk shouldn't even be there until about then LOL You have another 6 weeks there hubs LOL Men can be so funny!

So I have been awfully quiet these days, but I have been reading and catching up on everyone's progression. I am so glad that everyone is doing well and we are getting closer to second tri. I had my sequential screening and glucose test done today. We got to see peanut again and it was jumping/flipping/rolling all around, quite an active little thing. Results are within 10 days, so I am hoping all is well. I will post a picture a little later. Glad everyone is doing well!

So I have been awfully quiet these days, but I have been reading and catching up on everyone's progression. I am so glad that everyone is doing well and we are getting closer to second tri. I had my sequential screening and glucose test done today. We got to see peanut again and it was jumping/flipping/rolling all around, quite an active little thing. Results are within 10 days, so I am hoping all is well. I will post a picture a little later. Glad everyone is doing well!

Woot that is exciting!! Congrats!!

capemay-Congrats on seeing a happy healthy bean!

allforthegirl-Good luck for tomorrow *fingers crossed!*

whitesox- Thank you!

This is going to sound stupid but I just heated a Heinz cream of mushroom soup on the hob (gently heated, maybe a little too much) and it tasted awful. The first mouthful tasted okay to begin with, but the after taste was a banana sweet flavour. I took a few more mouthfuls to be sure it wasnt just some random taste but nope, tasted bad everytime. I'm now a little paranoid that there was something wrong with it. My main OCD phobias revolve around listeria/toxo and a fear of being poisoned by something I chose to ate.

The instructions specified to gently heat, which I did (maybe ever so slightly overheated as I figure it's better to overcook than undercook). Every other time I've cooked a soup (granted not this one) I've left it on the hob too long so it begins to boil. Eugh. Trying not too panic. Plus, it's around 10pm and I have nothing else to really eat.

I don't think you should worry, food that I normally eat and I KNOW what it tastes like, have been doing that to me too. I will take a bite knowing what it should taste like and then hold it in my mouth and think..... OMG that was disgusting. Then every bite after just made me nauseous. Seriously food just doesn't taste the way it should lately. Even some things I ate the day before the second day it tastes awful!

I am sure it just our hormones.

Same with me. Food does not taste the same in some things! It's horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->