Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

So far just when I pee. It is also turning more creamy coloured brown.

I'm lying in bed and don't plan on doing much of anything today. I'm trying not to stress and just relax.

Have you bd'ed lately? Maybe it's just an irritated cervix. My midwife told me to expect light bleeding after sex..it's normal.

I just had me some spinach dip :D finally after days of craving it I made some and it was exactly what I wanted.:haha:

Oh my have I been hungry since the morning sickness slowed down. So happy I can finally eat again.:thumbup:

My u/s is in four days and DH and I are so excited. This is his first baby and he has always wanted children. He almost cried when we heard the babes heartbeat on the doppler :cloud9:

I can't wait:happydance:

:happydance: Sniff sniff! :) My DH teared up when we had our scan. It's also his first baby.

AFTG: I hope all is well! Try to relax! Easier said than done, I know.

I had some pretty weird, crampy, almost contraction like pains the last couple nights then realized I was constipated. I've never been constipated before but the meds must have done it. Took some milk of magnesia and I feel like a million bucks since going to the bathroom. TMI, I know. LOL!

allforthegirl- Hoping everything is okay, sending well wishes your way. Take it easy and rest (as much as you can). Hopefully the spotting has stopped and was old blood. I've had a few times this pregnancy where I've wiped myself and seen spotting after peeing/bms.

Well, it's official, I've been hit by the craving bug!

The past two days I've fancied relatively healthy foods (mainly egg mayo and cress sandwiches). Today has been a different story, okay, well I had another egg mayo sandwich but I've also eaten a packet of pickled onion monster munch, half a toffee crisp (felt bad about the sugar) and two orange flavoured clubs! Anyone else had some cravings today?

:cloud9::wohoo:Hey there! February 15th here with my first! So happy for all of us! How's everyrhing going with you ladies?

Anyone else have sharp cervical pain? Today while I went to pick up a maternity bra, cause nothing is fitting me right, even my sports bra was hardly covering under them LOL, I noticed this sharp pains. Also too just now cutting my kids pizza and had a sharp pain inside of my left hip.... Please tell me I am not the only one.

I have had some cervical pains. . .and some heavy pressure down there like I'm much further along than I am.

Well I started to cramp more so I'm in the ER now waiting to be seen. I'm praying for a bladder infection. Please pray for me.

Just heard baby's heart beat 162bpm will be having an u/s right away just to check things out. Will let you know as thing progress

So the puke fairy got ahold of me this morning. Finding it hard to go back to ssleep.

Aftg my thoughts are with you!

My husband stinks!!!! I can't bare his cologn and scent!! He's going to spend the rest of my pregnancy on the couch poor hubs :(

:cloud9::wohoo:Hey there! February 15th here with my first! So happy for all of us! How's everyrhing going with you ladies?
hello and welcome :flower: everything's so exciting with your first, I'm kind of jealous :haha:

Just heard baby's heart beat 162bpm will be having an u/s right away just to check things out. Will let you know as thing progress

Hope your scan has gone well xx

Oh wow it's only taken me almost 5 years but I've finally figured out multi quote, wooo !

I am at my full u/s now waiting for the results. She showed me the baby very cute!!! Though she said that she measured three times and baby is measuring 4 days ahead. So instead of being 11 weeks 2 days today she said baby is 11 weeks 6 days. That means if her measurement is correct that I will be in the safer zone sooner!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->