Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

That really sucks that you didn't get a pic :(

AFM I am having a sick day. My stomach has been angry with me this evening. It really blows

I love seeing all of the baby names :D DH and I have hit a rough patch when it comes to agreeing on names. I figure we will just wait for the serious name talk until we know what the gender is.

Got my 12 week u/s today and we got to see the little babe :D

s/he did a little somersault for DH and I and I almost cried when I saw him/her move like that it was so heart melting:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

It was so exciting but the tech didn't give me any pics. I feel like I got robbed :cry:

Hubs and I are going to have to have a 'real' talk about names as we don't see eye to eye on names either. Hubs and I are both pretty stubborn, so I'm just hoping that he'll eventually warm to the names I like over time :haha:

So glad that you had a great ultrasound although I don't understand why the tech wouldn't give you a picture! Did she explain?

I've been sick since 4 this morning. Couldn't throw up to but any movement I was gagging even in my sleep. Trying to eat now so I can go to work okay. Didn't want to take a pill until after I woke up so I didn't feel like this at work.

Bmb I'm sorry you still that ill :(

Cryssie you too. Yuck! On the bright side today your twelve weeks!

The pill took a bit off at work but it's slowly coming back. Got 2 more hours till I can take another. Kids have been on it today too. And we're missing teachers so I get to stay until 6 and close and keep a room full of kids all day. . Yay. And it looks like rain so going outside this afternoon might be a bust. Two more days after today and then I go back to getting off at 2. Thank goodness.

Yay for 12 weeks. One third of this pregnancy is done.

That really sucks that you didn't get a pic :(

AFM I am having a sick day. My stomach has been angry with me this evening. It really blows

I know :( I am really upset that I didn't ask...especially since I have had two u/s's now and not one picture...grr...

I am having a rough tummy day today. Got up this morning and had a bowl of cereal and now the milk is curdling in my stomach. I am not liking it...

I love seeing all of the baby names :D DH and I have hit a rough patch when it comes to agreeing on names. I figure we will just wait for the serious name talk until we know what the gender is.

Got my 12 week u/s today and we got to see the little babe :D

s/he did a little somersault for DH and I and I almost cried when I saw him/her move like that it was so heart melting:happydance::happydance::cloud9:

It was so exciting but the tech didn't give me any pics. I feel like I got robbed :cry:

Hubs and I are going to have to have a 'real' talk about names as we don't see eye to eye on names either. Hubs and I are both pretty stubborn, so I'm just hoping that he'll eventually warm to the names I like over time :haha:

So glad that you had a great ultrasound although I don't understand why the tech wouldn't give you a picture! Did she explain?

DH and I have had a fight with his mother, brother, and brother's wife over the fact that I do not want my child's middle name to be William which is the first name of his father and the middle name of every other male in the family. Assuming it's even a boy, I want my baby boy to know that he is special not feel like he is just like everyone else in the family. And DD has such a unique name that I would hate to name my second child something so simple and common.

I really hate myself for not asking the tech. But he was all over the place like he had non idea what he was doing. He couldn't find my right ovary and spent like ten minutes just looking for it. Then he was silent pretty much the rest of the time and not telling us what we were looking at (even though I already knew) he made it feel very impersonal...after making us wait an extra 45mins past the appointment time he was just kind of weird about the whole thing...:growlmad:

I hate techs that are unfriendly! I had two with my first. Ugh.

allforthegirl, cryssie and bluemoonbubba- Hope your tummies settle soon! Does morning sickness tend to settle with second trimester?

mamabear- Oh no! Sounds like a bit of a miserable tech. They were probably running late with appointments and tried to save time by not printing a pic/not explaining much during the scan. Hope you have a better tech next time! Push for those pics!

Random question but has anyone had an unhealthy food day? The food I've eaten today hasn't been great so far (cereal, half an egg mayo sandwich, mini tub of chocolate ben and jerrys and I'm now craving chips (fries). The thought of chips is really appetising right now but I don't know whether to give into the craving.

Ladybugz it is supposed to get better with time as the placenta start to take over fully. but some don't ever get better. Lets hope that is not us.

allforthegirl, cryssie and bluemoonbubba- Hope your tummies settle soon! Does morning sickness tend to settle with second trimester?

mamabear- Oh no! Sounds like a bit of a miserable tech. They were probably running late with appointments and tried to save time by not printing a pic/not explaining much during the scan. Hope you have a better tech next time! Push for those pics!

Random question but has anyone had an unhealthy food day? The food I've eaten today hasn't been great so far (cereal, half an egg mayo sandwich, mini tub of chocolate ben and jerrys and I'm now craving chips (fries). The thought of chips is really appetising right now but I don't know whether to give into the craving.

Yes ladybuggz the sickness is supposed to ease up with the coming of the second trimester. Which is pretty awesome :D as AFTG said it does stay for some women but usually not. Lets hope we aren't those few FX

And the tech had said something about a bunch of emergency u/s which is why I ended up waiting an extra 45 mins next time I will yell at someone if they don't give me pictures:haha:

And yes junk food has been so yummy mmmmm

I had nachos and a pickle yesterday for lunch :/

I am underweight so I don't have to watch my weight much I just have to make sure that I am getting the good stuff that baby and I need. I still junk food out a lot more then I would like to admit though. I have noticed that my heartburn comes on full force when I don't eat for a few hours so I have to eat a lot more then I am used to. I have no idea if I have gained any weight yet though....

I've lost weight from food aversion and nausea. Not much like around 5-10lbs. I'm bad for eating junk food. All i want is candy/sweet things. Applesauce is my friend right now in the mornings. I push myself to eat what is served at work. Tonight we went out with my fil and I got ribs but only ate one. . Finished all my fries tho. Barely drank half my tea. I'm still full. And my meat aversion sucks. :(

I was all down for dessert tho lol. But we didn't get any.

I'm due feb 8. Don't really know anyone here so I would love to finally make some friends

I made BBQ burgers tonight I ate one burger ( no bun ) then was still hungry so took a second one, took one bite and was unsure of the taste, took second bite and it almost came right back up. :sick: I was done! I too can eat carbs or fruit without too much problems. Though I did have a egg sandwich for lunch :thumbup: I think I am not getting enough protein diet my hair is still falling out :( With my others I had beautiful full hair. I hope it doesn't thin too much.

I still can't get near chicken...I wish I could because lately I have been so very lost on what to cook around here since I used to love chicken so much...I want a beef stew with potatoes and sweet baby carrots :D sounds so yummy

Hello new comer!!! :wave: How is your pregnancy going so far? Is this your first?

I desperately want to understand the madness behind my heartburn and indigestion it seems to have no trigger sometimes and other times it seems like spices do it, then other times it seems as if not eating for a while does it, and that makes no sense now. I just ate grape-nuts which is just a bunch of grain made into a cereal and it is super bland but it gave be heartburn! I don't understand as I was able to eat an extra sour dill pickle yesterday and a bean burrito today with extra hot sauce...ugh...If I could figure out what the exact triggers are I would love to know so I can avoid it...:dohh:

DS is giving me hell,he won't go to sleep on his own and is a fireball!!!!!! I just want half an hour of peace..starting uni again on Monday...not looking forward to it at all!

Welcome Liveandlove! :)

I'm also getting heartburn from the weirdest things. I go back and forth between eating really healthy for a time then I'm STARVING for junk food. I can't eat much meat either, the smell of it cooking gags me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->