Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Oh and as for the line I never got one with any of pg but a few stray black hairs I did. Not looking for more at all.

Aftg, so glad your babe looks good! Did you get official results yet?

I spent all day in bed sick yesterday but so far today is looking good!

Great news aftg! Did the bleeding stop? Do you want me to change your ticker or leave it?

Man I'm either thirsty or really wanna pee! I think I'm coming down with an infection it stings to pee,this happened in my previous pregnancy..

No more bleeding or spotting. And for the results back and there is no sign of a bleed!!

We will wait until next week at my other scan before we change it. See if they both match up.

Fantastic news!~ So glad there's no bleed!

We're going to a musical tonight at the local college. I LOVE going to plays and such but am concerned about the length, 7:30-10:30 (with an intermission) for me to be sitting. I'm feeling decent today but don't want to get hit with the big nausea. Sigh. I should just go and not worry, I know. LOL

Hubby is being severely moody today and I'm trying really hard to not very each time he snaps at me. Ugh.

I wish. When he's in this mood all he does is snap and sulk. I'm guessing he's doing better because he's in Xbox now.

Sometimes our men (if they are into that kind of thing) need to just unwind with their favourite video game.... Mine just doesn't know when to quit, which pissses me off to no end.... LIKE RIGHT NOW ERRRRRRR

He came off and went right back to snapping. Grr. I'm laying here trying to feel fluttering. Not much luck so far. I'm hoping babe is ok. So much straining lately with bms.:(

I only get the odd hard poke but that is about it. Seriously only twice now. Wait a week and babe will be strong enough to do it all the time.

I find that I never feel flutters lying on my back but when I lay on my side I feel it on the exact same position all the time. If I get a Doppler I sure know where to look for a hb because I know where bub likes to hang.

I wish I could get a doppler this time. The one with Alek sucked. And I'd give it to my sil. But hubby said no point.

Yah a doppler would have been nice over this last week that is for sure!! Oh well, I m not getting one either Cryssie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->