Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

It is so weird that so many of us are having that problem, not being able to eat meat. This is my first pg that this has happened. My second if I was cooking the meat I would gag then couldn't eat it after, but it was always. Food has never tasted so differently either. Now that I am not having coffee, cause it tastes funny to me, I am not as regular as usual. I have now found the constipation train. Oh because I am still feeling icky I am not gaining anything. I have been bouncing between 129 to 131 since 5 weeks. I am ok with this because I seriously gained over 10 lbs by 14 weeks last time. As long as I dont' eat for two then I will be ok!! I wish I did this last time LOL

I went to the doctors yesterday and got some omezeprozol tablets for my back pain when I eat, I have always had a problem with IBS (sorry lol) and wind etc, but the last two weeks I get agonizing back pain after I eat ANYTHING a week a go I ate a cookie and I was on my knees crying in pain :( It has happened to me before but as I say never this constantly. Usually I get weeks or days in between where I am fine.

Just waiting for the bloody things to kick in now haha.

I don't eat meat and I don't mean this in a horrible way but it has always annoyed me how bad my stomach troubles are when I don't even eat meat (mostly fruit and veg and soya etc) and the first thing doctors say to me when I visit them is "firstly you need to give up meat" how annoying hahah.

I too have IBS, maybe the reason it is bugging you so badly because you digestive system may be backed up, and when it tries to expel what you just ate that our tummy doesn't like it can't and that may be the cause of your pain. At least I know that is how it is for me. I hope the meds help.

I have IBS too! I've certainly never suffered constipation before pregnancy, but am finding that it's now happening quite often. It feels pretty uncomfortable. I haven't eaten much meat throughout the pregnancy, I really haven't fancied it. I think I need to eat less dairy (I eat lots of cheese). Hope it doesn't become too painful Rhi Rhi! Is there anything else you can do to reduce the pain?

Anyone else's hubs driving them crazy? The hubs is very into DIY projects and keeps doing dangerous things by mistake. He sprayed some of his motorbike stuff black (with outdoor bbq paint) in the hallway right outside our apartment (the door was open to the outside) but it absolutely stank! The fumes were awful! Today he burnt some paracord in the living room while I was a meter away (he literally did it while my back was turned)! Apparently these fumes from buring the cord are toxic! It's driving me nuts! I keep telling him to please do these things outdoors but he just doesn't think :(

Hubby is still distant and snappy towards me. I really have no clue what to do. Last time he was like this he was sending pics/videos to some girl of his y'know.. 3 years ago. If he's doing this again. . I'm gonna be a single mom girls. I can't stand cheaters at all. And he said I could go through his phone whenever I want (back then) buy I wanted to show him he got(most) of my trust back. I might ask him tonight and pray for no fight. Ugh. But thing is. . He's threatened to take Alek before. And if he does or tries I might go batshit crazy on him. Ugh. Just what I effin need right now.

Where we are the mother always wins unless deemed unfit. I sure hope he isn't for yours and your family's sake.

Hubby is still distant and snappy towards me. I really have no clue what to do. Last time he was like this he was sending pics/videos to some girl of his y'know.. 3 years ago. If he's doing this again. . I'm gonna be a single mom girls. I can't stand cheaters at all. And he said I could go through his phone whenever I want (back then) buy I wanted to show him he got(most) of my trust back. I might ask him tonight and pray for no fight. Ugh. But thing is. . He's threatened to take Alek before. And if he does or tries I might go batshit crazy on him. Ugh. Just what I effin need right now.
Sorry to read this Cryssie. I wouldn't put up with hubs being in contact with other ladies (in that way) either. You were kind to have forgiven once already. It's so wrong of him to threaten taking your child away too, you shouldn't fear a conversation with him. Hope everything goes okay tonight, is there anyway you could approach the conversation without him getting annoyed? Have you explained that you feel he's been a little distant lately? :flower:

Your situation seems bad Cryssie. I would not be putting up with DH acting that way. My ex (DD's father) was like that towards me. He threatened to take DD from me during fights before and locked himself in rooms with her so that I couldn't have her. He would get very upset with me when I would not give him sex and then would go get it from other girls any way. I feel your pain. Maybe it is best to not be with your DH. It sounds like he has no appreciation for you at all. That is not fair to you.

He can Noway take your child away from you unless you have issue which I'm sure you don't. Be stern with him, tell him to appreciate you the way you appreciate him, tell him to grow a pair and stop acting like your toddler, if he cant handle you when youre pregnant with HIS child where will he be in when you need him most?!gosh men can be a$$holes, sorry but I'm angry for you.

I hope you sort out things for him, you don't need stress in your life.

:hi:

Ive been missing for a while! Hope all you ladies are doing good.

AFTG i cant eat meat either at all! Strange.

Cryssie- so sorry to hear your going through this. I hope everything works out for the best hun!

hope the rest of you ladies are doing okay. Some of you are almost to second tri! WOW xx

I text and asked him. . Knowing the numbers weren't anyone he had named. He said some people that weren't it lol(the numbers are named in the bill). Then said I dunno what you're saying but it sounds like you're saying I'm cheating. And I said I hope it's not that. I feel a fight coming on tonight bleh.

Stand strong and don't let him to reduce you, your worth and deserve to be treated with respect and dignity!! :hugs:

I'm hoping it all comes out in text before he gets home lol. Most has so far. He said that he's mad at me that's why he's being snappy and distant. REALLY!? good grief. And I know it's because of sex. I know it. But I've had back to back yeast infections and it is not my fault! I'm eating yogurt using monistat. I was good for one day we had sex then the next day bam another infection.

This is ridiculous.

Ugh I wanna cry but I can't. Damn hormones. I'm at my mils so yeah that wouldn't go over so well.

"Your son is being an asshole and being distant and snapping at me and sending pictures to unknown numbers/receiving them.. then says he is being like this to me because he's mad at me" yeah that would go real smooth. Lol.

I'm hoping it all comes out in text before he gets home lol. Most has so far. He said that he's mad at me that's why he's being snappy and distant. REALLY!? good grief. And I know it's because of sex. I know it. But I've had back to back yeast infections and it is not my fault! I'm eating yogurt using monistat. I was good for one day we had sex then the next day bam another infection.

This is ridiculous.

If it came back after sex I will almost guarantee that he has some yeast too. That is why you got it back. If he wants to continue to have sex then I guess he has to start fixing his penis. He may always have had it and now that you are more sensitive it is causing a problem

Never thought of that. Thank you love! I wish I had more friends around here to talk to. It drives me insane not being able to talk to anyone.

So he came home and acted like nothing happened. Kinda talking to me kinda not.

Then I puke. He rubs my back until I was fine then leaves again. Ugh. My stomach hurts I'm crying cos I hate puking. .I just wanna sleep.

Morning ladies. I'm having to call in today because Alek is running a temp and puking. He is simply miserable. The girl that answered the phone said she can't give me an answer because we're already short handed. My son comes first. So looks like I'll be calling back at 9 when my boss shows up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->