Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

We never talked last night. I feel asleep thanks to being sick.

Hubby is coming home so I can go in at 2. Otherwise I lose my job.

That sucks that it has to come down to that, but your hubby needs to pitch in and help too. They are supposed to get sick/family days too.

His job does a point system. So many points will get him fired. My job is usually ok with me calling off. But apparently not today.

So do I and I get threatened my job if I dont come in at 2 lol. It's all bs if you ask me. More reasons I wish I could just stay home for good.

I agree, though I wasn't trying to discount that you don't have a family, I just was talking about how ridiculous a point system is.

Yes staying at home makes a big difference. My main reason for not working is because I don't want to quit each summer because I wouldn't be able to afford day care for four soon to be five kids. i don't think I would ever make enough money to do that. So I stay at home. I do do some smaller things to make the odd buck here and there with a home business or doing Reiki or Readings.

I agree, though I wasn't trying to discount that you don't have a family, I just was talking about how ridiculous a point system is.

Yes staying at home makes a big difference. My main reason for not working is because I don't want to quit each summer because I wouldn't be able to afford day care for four soon to be five kids. i don't think I would ever make enough money to do that. So I stay at home. I do do some smaller things to make the odd buck here and there with a home business or doing Reiki or Readings.

I had my first Reiki session last week, remotely, with a friend from grade school. It was pretty amazing!

Wasn't saying you were just pointing out that she threatened my job. Lol.

Then thanked me multiple times before I left tonight. Ugh.

It was so hard leaving Alek. When Jared tried to take him from me all he did was hold tighter and cry for me. I was on the verge of tears leaving. Hubby also said he had a scare. Aleks temp went up 103. :(

I'm sorry your little one is so sick! It's awful to have to leave them under those circumstance!! HUGS

It's back to 101.2 gave him Tylenol again and he just went to bed. Barely ate/drank today poor baby.

Hubby asked about sex tonight then lectured me about not calling the dr sooner. I see her Tuesday. They'd tell me to wait until then anyway. Sheesh. I told him I'll do him a favor tho. He wasn't too thrilled. I'm sorry I'm burning/itching down there again. . Ugh.

Sil is in town for the weekend and said the same thing as you aftg. What if it was him. He said you do know I shower daily right.

Oh and she's like 6 days late. But is waiting another week like her Dr said since two have been neg.

Guys may not ever know they have it, and it has nothing to do with how clean is or not.

Hopefully your sil has some luck. Otherwise it is just the dredded late ovulation.

Omg tonight is not a good night. Nothing sounded good or smelled good. I drank an ensure with extra protein since I can't seem to meat or much of it. And now I'm heavy breathing to try and calm it down. I thought I was done with this!!! :hissy:

I almost blacked out at work. Lol. I was outside waiting for my class to get ice cream and my vision blurred and I got dizzy then I saw black for a split second before I had to sit down. Nausea was kicking my assv today too. Bleh. I'll be happy when it's gone and replaced by baby kicks. :) I absolutely hate puking and I've already done more than my pregnancy with Alek. Which was once with him.

I had ramen again tonight thanks to this meat aversion. Blergh. It better be a girl causing all this. Buying the gender thing tomorrow from walgreens to see.

Girls,I'm feeling miserable my tummy is churning and grumbling and I feel like it's in knots. I havnt had much to eat and I'm feeling like shit.: (

Congrats on making it this far!!

I've purchased a Doppler and it will arrive on Monday :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"