Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

WOOT! Yay for 13 weekers and a doppler! :)

I have weird dreams now almost every night. Crazy stuff!

My arthritis is flaring for some reason and my ankles really hurt. :( Wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have a dog and didn't live on the 3rd floor. The ache just doesn't go away. boo

Gosh Whitesox that sounds horrible. I get planters fasciitis and if I am in barefoot too long the next morning I can hardly walk. I hope the flare up goes away soon. Could it be something you ate? I know my Grandmother and father both if they eat potatoes or peppers find that it makes them very stiff afterwards.

LOL since I'm eating a variety of things that I didn't eat while NOT pg, it definitely could be. I have a an auto immune form of arthritis Psoriatic Arthritis. Basically similar to Rheumatoid but with psoriasis added in for fun. ;) Auto immune diseases definitely can be affected by foods and such but I've not figured out anything that makes a big difference. I'm trying not to complain, I'm in much less pain than usual, pregnancy for the most part helps a lot and can put you into remission. I'm hoping for that outcome!!

I too have an auto immune disease, celiac and that is directly related to food LOL funny thing is I have eaten some wheat while pg cause I was having massive cravings for deepfried foods LOL Surprisingly I didn't have the usually joint issue as I did before, so maybe it is getting better too LOL I know that it has helped my IBS, I hope it helps you too. ;)

:) I'm craving the weirdest things. I never at sweets and now I'm jumping through hoops to find gluten free/dairy free sweet things. (I have found that I LOVE So Delicious coconut ice cream and found a gluten free cheese cake) I'm amazed that I've lost weight this pg so far. I've also been craving fruits, so maybe it's balancing. The strange thing is that I've been trying to lose weight for over a year and no matter what I did, the weight wouldn't budge. I took prednisone for over a year and it seemed like it just completely stalled my metabolism. So far I think maybe the pregnancy has given my body a bit of a jump start.

Celiac is vicious! I feel for you!!

Be careful with all the sweets and fruit, I have head it one of the main causes to us women get GD. My girl friend did that to herself, she said if she new she have tried harder find something else that worked lol

It's always something isn't it? LOL! I'm hoping that once this nausea crap passes I'll be able to eat more normally instead of eating whatever I think I can keep down.

Im still doing that. I wish that it would settle too. Though I do get more good days now which is nice. My nausea seems to be replaced with tiredness, but I think it has to do with low blood pressure right now. :wacko:

So. .. I bought intelligender tonight. Trying it out in the am. I'll post results!

Good luck! What are the statistics on intelligender?

I started working on a baby registry on Amazon tonight. I'll go back and change to specific gender once we find out, but I wanted to look at all the baby stuff. :) I love a lot of the unisex stuff anyway. . .the pale green and browns and orange.

Hi girls, I woke up craving French fries and mayo I made some and it went off!! My new fav food!

Cryssie yes let us know how it goes!!

Whitesox I just bought my first baby item, a new born sleeper, it is white with grey stars on it, with a little hood attached. Perfect for a little winter baby!

BMB that used to be one of my favourite things to eat.... I am saddened that it doesn't taste the same right now.

Hi all how is everyone? I'm just about starting to feel a little bit more human these last few days... so hoping things are settling down!
Hope everyone else who's having a rough ride feels better soon too :hugs:
Can't believe we are so close to second tri now, yay! :happydance:

Cryssie - sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with DH, hope things get better soon :happydance:

So here's my little monster at our dating scan. Gained 6 days from where I thought I was so official EDD is now 3rd Feb! (BMB would you mind updating on front page for me?)

He / she was very chilled out, if you look at the right side of the pic you'll see they had literally had their feet up on my womb!!
Got a little wave from him / her though. :kiss:

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/null_zpsb0c98e00.jpg

Hi all how is everyone? I'm just about starting to feel a little bit more human these last few days... so hoping things are settling down!
Hope everyone else who's having a rough ride feels better soon too :hugs:
Can't believe we are so close to second tri now, yay! :happydance:

Cryssie - sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with DH, hope things get better soon :happydance:

So here's my little monster at our dating scan. Gained 6 days from where I thought I was so official EDD is now 3rd Feb! (BMB would you mind updating on front page for me?)

He / she was very chilled out, if you look at the right side of the pic you'll see they had literally had their feet up on my womb!!
Got a little wave from him / her though. :kiss:

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/null_zpsb0c98e00.jpg

:thumbup:great scan bub looks adorable. I'm guessing boy:happydance:

Ill update now :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130728_072332.jpg

Looks like a boy! Lol. We'll see though. As soon as I put it in and swirled it out was the girl color so who knows.

This was after I swirled and sat it down.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130728_072021.jpg

Baby1wanted absolutely wonderful pic Congrats!!

Cryssie so which one is supposed to right according to them?

What a beautiful scan! :) I love that baby was just chillin!

Cryssie~how accurate are the results supposed to be?? :)

Supposed be read within 5 minutes. The girl was at 2 boy at 4.. I'm so confused! Lol.

It's like 80%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->