Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

The 12th week really dragged on for me too BMB. Oh and I have been finding that green snot like stuff coming out recently. Not really slimy but very sticky, like it wanted to stick to everything. It was very gross!!

What did you mean that it doesn't sound right? If it was that high then you have found the right beat. It would be tons lower if it was yours. Maybe it is just your machine that sounds funny :o/

ive been having the same discharge, but it doesnt smell nor itch ill ask my midwife i hope its not an infection, dont want to be induced early again for that reason!

it stays on a high number for about 3 seconds then goes down to 0 again, my pulse is 88 and that comes up in red if its 120 it comes up in green, i know its not my pulse its more of a swooshing sound, i think its the placenta.

ive been having the same discharge, but it doesnt smell nor itch ill ask my midwife i hope its not an infection, dont want to be induced early again for that reason!

it stays on a high number for about 3 seconds then goes down to 0 again, my pulse is 88 and that comes up in red if its 120 it comes up in green, i know its not my pulse its more of a swooshing sound, i think its the placenta.

I hope it isn't either. Just eat some more yogurt with higher probiotics. That will at least keep it down if it is. Then again do you possibly have the big Oooo in the middle of the night? Cause I got that stuff one day with having sex and then one day after sex had the exact same thing. Oh and I do have the big Ooo sometimes in the middle of the night. :blush:

As for the heart rate, I am just sure that the baby is moving away, maybe you just need to push harder LOL

CONFESSION TIME!

i had an O in my dream, thank god hub was sleeping like a rock!

tbh, im just not that interested in it anymore like id get in the mood and one word from him puts me off, i dont know why, we have dtd like 3 times since finding out lol, i cant be bothered anymore.

as far as the doppler goes, im going to try again with a full bladder and see what happenes, i feel that babe is most active at night, lol yes i can feel fluttering when i lay on my left side..ive become used to the movement and now im convinced is bubba boo..

CONFESSION TIME!

tbh, im just not that interested in it anymore like id get in the mood and one word from him puts me off, i dont know why, we have dtd like 3 times since finding out lol, i cant be bothered anymore.

I really don't want it all the time either, just every once and a while I crave the closeness. Actually the last time we did dtd it wasn't as uncomfortable as the time before, so that is a plus. I think dh and I have only dtd like maybe three times too LOL. One time was just oral (sorry TMI) because I so crampy I couldn't even think about putting something in there and making it worse. Just wasnt' going to happen, poor dh didn't even get it cause I was too nauseous to out ANYthing in my mouth, nope noway nohow LOL Though I feel like I should want it more, as all my other pg I was she horn devil man, could NOT get enough. When DH wasn't home I was in toy heaven LOL

CONFESSION TIME!

I really don't want it all the time either, just every once and a while I crave the closeness. Actually the last time we did dtd it wasn't as uncomfortable as the time before, so that is a plus. I think dh and I have only dtd like maybe three times too LOL. One time was just oral (sorry TMI) because I so crampy I couldn't even think about putting something in there and making it worse. Just wasnt' going to happen, poor dh didn't even get it cause I was too nauseous to out ANYthing in my mouth, nope noway nohow LOL Though I feel like I should want it more, as all my other pg I was she horn devil man, could NOT get enough. When DH wasn't home I was in toy heaven LOL

lol youre a classic!

before i got pregnant we used to dtd 3-4 a week, it was nice, sometimes i didnt have to do anything :haha: but now im avoiding it as much as i can, not as comfortable as i used to be, i dont want to see blood even if it didnt mean anything im a worry wort :dohh:

Well I have waited well over a week before dtd again. I honestly didn't want to aggravate the bleed either. Though the other day I checked for my cervix (don't worry didn't poke at it or anything), cause I was curious if it finally went high up like ALL my others. My last one was high high up that the smear was very hard to find. This time I still feel it very low but way back, but not too far I can't feel it. I also noticed these hard nodules, I looked it up and it isn't supposed to mean anything and are supposed to binine(or however you spell it) Still have no idea why it hasn't gone high up...... :shrug:

mine isnt high too, i can feel it, though its firm and closed, it actually feels much lower to when i feel for it when ttc, weird hey?

That is weird. Mine is starting to soften but not a whole lot. Maybe like at O time..... I think it is time for google LOL

Lol yep google diagnose ourselves..

There's a cool app it's called HealthTap, it's free, you ask real doctors anything and you will get a response in a couple of hours, it's really helpful. I recommend it.

Having a thoroughly horrible day, had my 12 week scan and the OH manages to loose the pictures between the hospital and the car. SO FLAMING angry, now he has gone to work pissed off at me. SERIOUSLY at me?! because I had a go at him in front of my mum for loosing scan pictures.. bloody hell. No apology for loosing the pics though.. ughhhhh

Hi ladies, can I join? Just had my 12 weeks scan today :-D
Welcome:flower: I will add you to the front page, what's your due date?
Having a thoroughly horrible day, had my 12 week scan and the OH manages to loose the pictures between the hospital and the car. SO FLAMING angry, now he has gone to work pissed off at me. SERIOUSLY at me?! because I had a go at him in front of my mum for loosing scan pictures.. bloody hell. No apology for loosing the pics though.. ughhhhh

That sucks, I can imagine how mad you'd be, but remember you have plenty more to come:flower: as long as everything was fine with babe it's all that matters:hugs:

Welcome APA! :)

I'm sorry Rhi Rhi! Otherwise was your scan all good? Will you have a gender scan in 6-8 weeks?

We've honestly had sex ONCE since I found out I was pg. The day after we saw the bub at 9 weeks. My hubs doesn't have a high sex drive and is currently working 60+ hours a week. He's so very tired all the time. :( I've woken up more than once with the big O dreams.

Ahhhh. . .another week has begun! I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! I have another appt a week from today and I think she'll order the Materni21 testing. Have a great day ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->