Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

When is your u/s, this week coming up right? Hopefully this lady the dr has such faith in will tell you something more concrete.

For the sake of the test I would say they are telling you then it is a boy if the answer is to take 5 min.

I've watched 100+ YouTube vids on intelligender and they're all wrong! I wouldn't go by it.

Hey Ladies!
I've never heard of intelligender before, looks fun if nothing else! Definitely gonna look into it. Are any of you ladies on pinterest? Think I might start a baby board! I used the site to help create a moodboard for my wedding last year, was great to see how things match!

Yes I go on there looking at cute baby pics LOL, but I don't want to really start it until I know what we are having. It is way too tempting to just look at girl stuff LOL

I saw videos that were wrong too. Not putting too much faith into it. Lol.

I'm on pinterest! Cryssie87 is my ID.

BMB you can't sleep today? You are up late :hugs:

It's so weird during the day I'm exhausted and at night I just can't sleep:dohh:

I've been rubbing soothing night oil on my belly its supposed to be good I bought it of this gorgeous vintage shop in the city and smells amazing, also its super absorbent so not grease or mess..helps me relax but not fall asleep:coffee:

I'm having a little blood streak in my cm which is kinda worrying me:cry:

It doesn't sound like it is bad if that is that small. If it increases or has cramping then I would start to worry. I know it is easier said than done, cause I was a mess when it was happening to me. I am sure it is nothing more than your cervix changing and bursting a blood vessel. :hugs:

I really hope so aftg,

I done the ring test thingo and it came up as boy lol I done the cabbage and baking soda test too all come up as boys..I'm happy seriously I want to be in third trimester already :(

My cm is so weird today. Watery and a lot. Just makes me feel like I've peed myself a few times today.

My mil and sil thought it was weird the gender test showed two colors but told me not to go by it lol.

Oh and we just got home from getting some produce since it was my last weekend to use my checks. .

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/FB_IMG_13750344778150632.jpghttps://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/FB_IMG_13750345010888001.jpg

The peaches were huge I got 6lbs in just ten of them. 12 bell peppers for my mil and one huge watermelon for $20.

YUM! That is one HUGE watermelon! LOL!

Welcome 3Xblessed!

I'm ready to move on from the worry and nausea!

Got my Doppler, boy is it annoying!!!! I'm getting a 145-150 reading but it's doesn't "sound" right..humph!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->