Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

I'm feeling better now, sorry hah. After that rant I chilled out. we had a scan just over a week ago privately (and it was a million times better quality then the rubbish nhs blurs I got today) honestly my hospital must have the worst machines available.
I have one picture saved from today and six from last weeks scan, also my gender scan is only 31 days away because I have booked a 16 week one. So I suppose I should apologize to him for being such a baby lol ( I blame the hormones haha)

Scan was fine :) Puts me a day ahead; so the 8th instead of the 9th and everything is fine, I had the bloods and check for downs etc, should get the result within 10 days apparently.

Really excited about gender scan, but if one more person says "better be a girl hahah" I will cry :p

OMG if my MIL says that to me I will tell where to go. I have four boys and I find a huge insult for someone to say that to me. She has said that before when she asked us when we were having another one. It is not like we can control what comes out!! :growlmad:

Yup ^^ I only have one boy for goodness sakes and people are doing it to me ! lol

It is annoying, also the assumption that I WANT a girl ?!
Yes some might, but i'm not really all that fussed now. It is just making me feel like i HAVE to have a girl :( or I will be letting people down

Well I really would LOVE to have a girl but I also understand it is completely out of my hands. I will have to deal with the fact that a girl isn't meant for me and that will be enough and i don't need someone else making me feel like $h*t because of their own disappointments. They can keep it to themselves thank you very much!

Hey!! Is it ok if I join too?? Im estimating my due date around Feb 16. I would love to be surrounded by women who are pregnant at the same time as me!!

Hello! Welcome!

I have 3 girls so of course everyone thinks I'll be drowning in my sorrows if it is another girl. Goodness, get a grip people! Just a healthy baby please?! ;)

Omg I just realized only now 4 more weeks until my next scan. Honestly it seemed so far away when it was booked, i am not sure why 5 weeks seemed so much longer than 4 does, I guess for me it just does. Weird LOL

I think the confusion is just because some books will say that you are in the 14th week though you are only say 13 weeks and 2 days. Everything I have signed up for said congrats you are in the second trimester so I will go with that. Plus I have always for all my pg gone with the 13th weeks as second trimester and so have my Dr.'s so like you I am happy about this change!!

YAY for peaches! 1 week 1 day for me. :) Happy to be a plum tomorrow of course. hehe

Tmi pic warning!

Every time I push to poo this glob of mucus comes out. No blood thank goodness but this is gross.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v30/Cryssie/20130729_182543.jpg

I figured as much. And we dtd last night. I cried after because of the discomfort. I'll talk to her tomorrow when I see her after my u/s.

OMG seriously?? That is not cool. You know this is a very strong lesson from the universe directed to your husband that he needs to learn that he can't hold to sex anymore. He needs to start to hear it cause it is obvious!!

He unfortunately doesn't know i cried because I did so in the shower. It was so bad I had to crouch to take the pressure of from my legs. :( then I slathered it in monistat. It felt better this am but seriously. :/ I hope he doesn't ask for a while.

I think you need to tell him what happened last night. The more you are honest the less he will think you are trying to keep it from him in spite. Well that would at least be only thing you can do at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->