Calling all February bump buddies!! (10 BLUE) (5 PINK) (2 ANGELS)

Funnel cake! Omgoodness I want funnel cake!

Dr said yesterday I have a lot of ketones? In my urine and I'm very dehydrated. :X its very hard for me to drink water. I fought myself to with Alek. She also said I need more protein. . But I can drink protein shakes she said. Hubby told her to tell me to stop eating sweets.

Gave me the pill for it since I was out of the first trimester. I dunno how it works lol. I took it last night.

12 week bump. . .yes, I know. . .huge already. LOL:wacko:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/Babybump12wks_zps54fccca7.jpg

He hasn't said anything about it. Probably rolled his eyes when I said it hurt after sex tho.

Oh I'm also feeling lots of movement inside now. Like rolling. Lol. I just wish I could feel it outside too.

12 week bump. . .yes, I know. . .huge already. LOL:wacko:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/skeeter30/Babybump12wks_zps54fccca7.jpg

Mine is close to that now too, so don't feel too bad ;) I think you look great!

He hasn't said anything about it. Probably rolled his eyes when I said it hurt after sex tho.

You two must have something special that keeps you two together. I could not handle that! You are stronger than I to stick it out ;)

That is awesome you are feeling more, me too! I love it and I wish it happened more often, can't wait for that!

I have the rolling now too, mostly at night when I'm laying in bed. . .so cool! :)

Hi girls just wanted to thank you all for your kind words and support during my terrible ms and thankyou Lord I think im getting better! This week has been getting alot easier and I can eat alot more variety yay!
Great bump white sox mine is about the same! I look 5 months at least lol
Hope ure all doing great xx

BMB another one? Will this be the 12 week NT scan then? I can't wait for more baby pics!!

Great bump WhiteSox!!!

Good luck today BMB!

Glad you're feeling better Masonsbaby!

Im feel great today so I am going to take my monsters to the ex. Even before DH gets off work. Yes that good. Though I am getting my boys to clean up our house ;) so it sweetens the deal to leave early.... Oh am I ever sneaky LOL A clean house for the early admission to the ex. I think it is a fair trade :)

NICE! Glad you're feeling good, will have a clean house and a bit of time! :) Sounds like a great day!

I got my call for the high risk center. Aug 20th. I could have made it the 14th but I want to be more sure of gender. Lol. Now to let my boss know haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->